Shoot em up or War movie you would *least* like to be transported to as a soldier

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The battle of Klendathu in Starship Troopers. :whoa:

I was 13 when this came out...knew shyt about war...they were 200 years in the future...but i knew something was not right about this battle...

They could of went to this planet with 4 apache helicopters and just wrecked shyt, but nah...they had to go in like it was omaha beach...fukk that.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i would have said starship troopers or as a bad guy in rambo, but those are taken so...

10221386a.jpg

im not letting anybody try to fit me for one of these jackets to go to the front lines of "attack on titan"

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
If we are talking realistically that Normandy shyt from Private Ryan is hands DOWN the most We finna die ass moment in war movie history. IRL them cats was brave as shyt.

But if we going fiction

Starship Troopers, them things was fukking them folks up.

Or All Quiet on the Western Front. Imagine being the first dude to stick your head up to lead a charge across no man's land

:camwhat:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The battle on the snow in band of brothers must've been rough, just getting shelled in fox holes for weeks while simultaneously freezing to death.

World war 2 was crazy.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i would have said starship troopers or as a bad guy in rambo, but those are taken so...

10221386a.jpg

im not letting anybody try to fit me for one of these jackets to go to the front lines of "attack on titan"

:lupe:
AttackonTitan39_Niceoppai_021.jpg

i wants no parts of that

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I remember over here at the premiere they took old war veterans who were actually there.

They were crying.

:sad:

WHY THE fukk WOULD THEY DO THAT?? that's terrible.

Sit some old ass men down in a theater, in surround sound and show them a film with a realistic depiction of a war they fought in 50 or so years ago.

Sounds smart. Surprised them old nikkas ain't have a fukking stroke.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
two Battle of the Bulge Episodes from Band of Brothers..."Bastogne" and "Breaking Point"

over a month in the freezing cold, surrounded, dialed in, constant attacks :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two Battle of the Bulge Episodes from Band of Brothers..."Bastogne" and "Breaking Point"

over a month in the freezing cold, surrounded, dialed in, constant attacks :wow:

Band of Brothers- Battle of the Bulge - YouTube

Band of Brothers- German Artillery Barrage - YouTube

Band of Brothers - Ronald speirs - YouTube

The one where at the start the veteran says."sometimes my wife says it's cold out tonight, I just say it can never be as cold as bastogne...." :sad: (or something to that effect)

Band of brothers can get you welling up for them old vets at the start.

Amazing series, up there with the best TV ever made.