Shoot em up or War movie you would *least* like to be transported to as a soldier

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
brehs

imagine you wake up on bam you're in the front lines of a factual or fictional war from the movie. on EITHER side. You are a goon that has John Matrix running after you :lupe: a human thats fighting T-1000s and other Skynet robots in the resistance...you could be right next to private ryan on the beaches of normandy :to: or you could be next to william dafoe in platoon known that you're never gonna leave vietnam :sadcam:

What would you LEAST want ANY parts of :patrice:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs

imagine you wake up on bam you're in the front lines of a factual or fictional war from the movie. on EITHER side. You are a goon that has John Matrix running after you :lupe: a human thats fighting T-1000s and other Skynet robots in the resistance...you could be right next to private ryan on the beaches of normandy :to: or you could be next to william dafoe in platoon known that you're never gonna leave vietnam :sadcam:

What would you LEAST want ANY parts of :patrice:

The battle of Klendathu in Starship Troopers. :whoa:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The battle of Klendathu in Starship Troopers. :whoa:

Co-sign on starship troopers :whoa:

dudes was getting ripped in half, head ripped off gp, its real out there :lupe:

I'm going with Terminator 1 Kyle Reese's reality...literally fields of skulls and robots have been killing humanity since 2002 or whatever :huhldup:...insane breh...so bad you'll go back in time to stop it

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
starship troopers for the win breh. it takes 2-3 soldiers to kill one bug and i'd rather be shot then be impaled and ripped in half by a giant cockroach(shivers).

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Damn I came in here to say Starship Troopers:damn:

Ill be damned if I wake up one of them nikkas from John Rambo though:wow:

Breh if John Rambo is hunting you just wrap it up. you're already dead. You BETTER HOPE Col. TRAUTMEN is nearby to calm him. Look at the 2010 version; no Trautmen...HE WENT HARD and didn't stop :damn:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Id like my chances more against John Matrix than John Rambo:shaq2:

John Rambo is way more deadly than John Matrix, because matrix uses heavy artillary and rifles...rambo uses ARROWS and BLADES and stuff he finds, when he gets his hands on machine guns he goes HARD IN THE PAINT but he doesn't even need it :mindblown:

dude is insanity

imagine being a regular dude working for the opressive leader in thailand or vietnam...and john rambo takes it upon himself to liberate the people :snoop:

its a wrap fam you wont even hear your death

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Id like my chances more against John Matrix than John Rambo:shaq2:
500full.jpg
This guy is carrying a damn tree around with him with 1 hand, this guy fell out of a moving plane at least 100 feet up and walked it off.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
John Rambo is way more deadly than John Matrix, because matrix uses heavy artillary and rifles...rambo uses ARROWS and BLADES and stuff he finds, when he gets his hands on machine guns he goes HARD IN THE PAINT but he doesn't even need it :mindblown:

dude is insanity

imagine being a regular dude working for the opressive leader in thailand or vietnam...and john rambo takes it upon himself to liberate the people :snoop:

its a wrap fam you wont even hear your death

Ill never forget the visual of him cutting dudes down with that big ass gun straight:demonic:

:lupe: the bugs were sucking out people brains for information brehs :damn:

I cant even watch that scene whrn it happens to dude who was boning the chick from Wild Things:patrice:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I would be afraid of this guy, as a warrior during this period in a 1 on 1 i may have a chance but he rolls so deep, i know it is a wrap when his crew finally catches me, he going to kill everyone women and kids.
CRASSUS.jpg