Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn shame seeing Buntaro a great warrior acting like a Simp, he should have thrown the tea in that whore's face :camby:

A church next to a whore house, Toranaga ain't shyt :laff:

Old dog really is a loyal one, sacrificed himself in order for Toranaga’s plan to work :wow:

The tension :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Look, I can't lie, Toranaga knows how to play the game, and keep himself alive. But if you riding with him, chances are YOU end up dead.

This nikka lost his son on some goofy suicde mission. And now had his OG commit seppuku and get beheaded, just so his scheme can work :gucci: Then he got Buntaro WISHING FOR DEATH. :mjlol:

My nikka Yashibuge knows his days are numbered fukking with Toranaga. :mjcry:

1). This was part of Japanese culture at the time. Dudes would crash out for their “Lord” or Clan Leader. It was expected and considered an honor to do so. Japanese samurai/warrior code was EVERYTHING

2). They already clued us in to Toranaga’s mindset in episode 3. He trusts NO ONE and confides in NOBODY. He’s not telling his plans and he’s absolutely right not to do so. There are enemies everywhere, everyone vying for position and favor, and Toranaga is attempting to usurp what is for all attempts and purposes full and complete leadership of Japan. You gotta keep your plans to yourself

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really tough episode for Buntaro. Got his soul snatched by his wife, then had to behead his own father :picard:

Poor Hiromatsu is the only one who can read Toranaga's 4D chess moves and it cost him his life :wow:

Toranaga getting his Daniel Day Lewis on and going method with the sick acting to convince everyone :skip:

Blackthorne finally saw his old shipmates, took one look at them and was like I can't deal with these smelly savages :picard:

No Fuji-sama this episode though :francis:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pillowing would be incredible:wow:

40bf2f94dcabe9a949fc7895ba5052c117ce6294.jpg

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
That Ochiba face change was :to:to:demonic: amazing acting.

Toranaga so ice cold with his maneuvering, even to his best friend. Ochiba is smart though, she know that basterd ain’t dead until his head is severed.

Im sure Ishido is going to be her downfall. He ain’t calculating enough to see it coming.

that priest is a POS.
Mariko and Buntaro….id rather die than live with you and I’d rather live a thousand years than die with you:gucci:
True indeed but Yabushige's the one whose head is gonna get separated from his neck fukking around with the barbarian