Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

Daps
Not brehs mad cause Toranado aint stupid like Ned Stark :pachaha:

Yeah he's playing everybody but he already said why. He's doing whatever he can to keep the heir safe.

He knows that the other council members are power seeking bureaucrats who will do whatever it takes to stay in power. They would probably off the heir if they can't control him.

This is politics and if brehs are too stupid to understand, it's cool. It's just like Game of Thrones. I dont understand how yall too stupid to realize that. :ld:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah I don't think Toranaga is a bad man, he's just head and shoulders above everyone else when it comes to this shyt. Like if Ned Stark had Littlefinger and Varys in him. Ochiba is the only one who seems to understand how dangerous he is. Thats why she straight up told Ishido she's the only one who knows his "secret heart."

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Series started great but it's kinda gotten cheesy over the last few episodes. Sometimes it feels like it could be on HBO. Sometimes it feels like it could be on TBS. Kinda has that cheap made for tv feel to it. And the pacing feels awkward. It feels long winded and rushed at the same time.

I liked all the political shyt in the beginning but it got stale as hell really quick. The writing just isn't that great imo. But it's still enjoyable overall. Hopefully they can close it out on a high note.

QBN

All Star
Daps
Lady OchiBAE :noah:

50cb499fb8795a0f17118573d6d57c5b17c1336e.gifv
Some very pretty women in this show f'real. Makes me want to join the Passport Bros :lolbron:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Series started great but it's kinda gotten cheesy over the last few episodes. Sometimes it feels like it could be on HBO. Sometimes it feels like it could be on TBS. Kinda has that cheap made for tv feel to it. And the pacing feels awkward. It feels long winded and rushed at the same time.

I liked all the political shyt in the beginning but it got stale as hell really quick. The writing just isn't that great imo. But it's still enjoyable overall. Hopefully they can close it out on a high note.
Cheap?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Just hit play on episode one 10 min ago and I already see this finna be special :mjgrin:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
After the second episode the cac has navigated the Japanese through a storm on their own boat and im pretty sure he’s about to fukk this super bad Japanese chick.

Might have to sit this one out.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm trying to catch up bruh just started episode 5

this slimy hoe done gave up the drawls all quick and you mean to tell me Chinaman still in the game my nikka? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dat hoe tried my dog

she green asf she got dog in a trick bag like a mufukka 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

these writers ain't shyt