Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Breh Levi is a beast. Why is there so much bullshyt though? Why couldn't he just finish breh off and be done with it? This manga will never end.
yeah can the humans get a legit W for once?:heh:

it was so satisfying to see the beast titan get worked so completely like that though:lawd:.

and armin better not die!!:damn: this dude has thinned out the survey corps ranks so much its getting kind of ridiculous.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Breh Levi is a beast. Why is there so much bullshyt though? Why couldn't he just finish breh off and be done with it? This manga will never end.
yeah as soon as he started talking my face went:francis:. Already knew he was gonna escape. I wonder who that dude is though.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Levi puttin in work:whew:

But Levi really shoulda bodied dude and kept it moving. I can see where dude is coming from..but... you're entire corps was just annihilated man. Erwin got half his stomach blown off breh :mjcry:

Armin coming through with a plan.
but like damn even when shyt is looking hopeful...the hopelessness overpowers it :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
yeah can the humans get a legit W for once?:heh:

it was so satisfying to see the beast titan get worked so completely like that though:lawd:.

and armin better not die!!:damn: this dude has thinned out the survey corps ranks so much its getting kind of ridiculous.

Can you name a legit win for the humans since this series started?! It seems that EVERY TIME they had a sliver of hope it gets squashed in an instant. I remember the whole Leonhart fiasco. They put in all that work only to come away with nothing. She crystallized like :umad: