Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
eren got launched like a little pest:wow:

somethings got to give, either they get in that basement or eren uses the coordinate power

out there theory: reiner turns into his soldier persona upon regaining consciousness and helps out the survey corp

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
eren got launched like a little pest:wow:

somethings got to give, either they get in that basement or eren uses the coordinate power

out there theory: reiner turns into his soldier persona upon regaining consciousness and helps out the survey corp
I was wondering why he aint use the coordinator shyt yet too :jbhmm:

Armin like :whoa: when not too long ago he had all the plans :stopitslime: just get to the basement nikka

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was wondering why he aint use the coordinator shyt yet too :jbhmm:

Armin like :whoa: when not too long ago he had all the plans :stopitslime: just get to the basement nikka
its good characterization in my opinion:ehh:

everyone including the higher ups (erwin, hanji, levi) sees his tactical potential. he froze up in a high pressure situation but nobody has lost faith in him which I think was a great moment not just for armin but for the group as a whole.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
its good characterization in my opinion:ehh:

everyone including the higher ups (erwin, hanji, levi) sees his tactical potential. he froze up in a high pressure situation but nobody has lost faith in him which I think was a great moment not just for armin but for the group as a whole.
You know the way this story is tho breh

One freeze up and that boy gone :mjcry: i thought Bert was gonna end him