JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
they barely explain anything breh idk what story you've been reading :comeon:

and yes, as far as this show is concerned, that last statement is just you

none of these have been answered yet breh :sadcam:

gone sumwhere bruh if u ever played final fantasy u know dey give u a bunch of questions b4 da answers at da end so stop tryna treat attack of titans ne different

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
gone sumwhere bruh if u ever played final fantasy u know dey give u a bunch of questions b4 da answers at da end so stop tryna treat attack of titans ne different
:what::what::what::what::what: nikka you said

seems like alot of u just want 2 c a bunch of titan slashing instead of actual character builds and explanations. i feel this series is perfect, alot of people only wait til something becomes popular than starts 2 complain about it, but that could just be me
suggesting that they were actually explaining anything in the show or manga

and i responded to the bolded by sayin "they haven't explained shyt" (im not even gonna address the other nonsense you said in that quote :mindblown:)

and now you go off on some random tangent about treating this series like Final Fantasy :mindblown:

Last edited:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Just finished with manga and yeah, this is gonna be dragged the fukk out... :beli:

The battles that are coming in season 2 tho :ohlawd:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:what::what::what::what::what: nikka you said

suggesting that they were actually explaining anything in the show or manga

and i responded to the bolded by sayin "they haven't explained shyt" (im not even gonna address the other nonsense you said in that quote :mindblown:)

and now you go off on some random tangent about treating this series like Final Fantasy :mindblown:

lmao i be high when i post bruh i mite not even kno wat im talkin bout half da time lol

Foxy

Wow
Daps
tumblr_mu84eczRkc1r9wko3o1_500.png

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I totally forgot the season ended.... I had crunchyroll up and waiting on the PS3 on some

IgMyx.gif
shyt
Lol. I came here to see if they were skipping a week or something. Since then I've been scouring the net for word on a season 2. @winb83 inform me :damn: