Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How quick Levi overcame his Paraplegia to finish Zeke is :wow: lolol dude lept off that bird like the DEA was watching him. He could have easily left that s*** to the ace hitta Gabi the Sniper Warrior but his real n***a demeanor wouldn't allow it :wow:
Giving gabi any type of endearing nickname is :scust:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka was either fukking up, or yelling at someone way more valuable than him :camby: he shoulda been at the front of that Beast Titan kamikaze with Irwin imo

Horse face Jean been putting in pain :ufdup:. You saw what he did to the Cart Titan, what he did to Reiner, and what he just did in the manga

He been handing out work to those that deserve it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You right, he exists solely to be an annoying plot device

Just like Sasha did :sas2:, just like Connie is :sas2:, just like all these fictional characters bc they are literally plot devices in a story :dead:

Get your hate on breh it's a lot of characters I don't fukk with lol

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
How quick Levi overcame his Paraplegia to finish Zeke is :wow: lolol dude lept off that bird like the DEA was watching him. He could have easily left that s*** to the ace hitta Gabi the Sniper Warrior but his real n***a demeanor wouldn't allow it :wow:

We boosting GABI now? :picard:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just like Sasha did :sas2:, just like Connie is :sas2:, just like all these fictional characters bc they are literally plot devices in a story :dead:

Get your hate on breh it's a lot of characters I don't fukk with lol
:what: you really thought you had a point claiming semantics? anyone who isn't purposely trying to be obtuse knows exactly what my post meant :camby: atleast try to be funny if you gonna go this route