Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't be an anime conclusion without the villain at at the finish line being talked out of it on some bullshyt.

Eren getting knocked by a Jean the jobber?

This is how the supposed goat anime protagonist goes out? To jean and the king of L's Reiner?

Zeke getting his block knocked off with no pageantry and no one giving a whole fukk is acceptable to me.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Thoughts on this theory:

4pXK99B.png

Doesn't line up 100%, but I can see something along those lines happening.

Saw something on reddit that said the whole ending was shown in the season 2 intro :mindblown:....and it made sense :ohhh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Zeke spent decades inside the paths just to get talknojutsu'd by armin in 5 minutes....:stopitslime:

Eren can't go out like this, He better be in every panel these last two chapters to makeup for this arc :unimpressed:

Isayama watched Soul on Disney+ and blatantly copied that shyt :sas2:

All of a sudden he learned to appreciate his life :sas1:

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Saw something on reddit that said the whole ending was shown in the season 2 intro :mindblown:....and it made sense :ohhh:

The anr ending theory right? yeah it makes sense, would be very controversial though as it's basically a genocide ending, but I'm team Eren at this point.

Straightforward ending from here would be the worst outcome imo, I don't really mind an alliance win if it's handled well, but this is way too easy and convenient, surely Eren is not going out like this.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Wouldn't be an anime conclusion without the villain at at the finish line being talked out of it on some bullshyt.

Eren getting knocked by a Jean the jobber?

This is how the supposed goat anime protagonist goes out? To jean and the king of L's Reiner?

Zeke getting his block knocked off with no pageantry and no one giving a whole fukk is acceptable to me.
Jean is the best character in the whole manga :ufdup:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

The anr ending theory right? yeah it makes sense, would be very controversial though as it's basically a genocide ending, but I'm team Eren at this point.

Straightforward ending from here would be the worst outcome imo, I don't really mind an alliance win if it's handled well, but this is way too easy and convenient, surely Eren is not going out like this.

Controversial.. yeah. but it would be the goat ending:wow:

Team Eren all the way