Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch (Atlus JRPG)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
95k and I aint giving a demon one macca :pacspit:

Still in the 3rd area just before the Devil Summoner looking boss
He almost got me on the first try but I had a I’ll team, Idun I think couldn’t hit his weak spot but that golden apple skill is a lifesaver :whew:

I want to get rid of a few demons but it’s gonna cost me at least one I want to keep, good thing I had essence for the 30%off when you call a demon out of the stash:jawalrus:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Finally started this morning. Got all the way to the Hydra... And I am not ready for this fight :mjcry:

Went back and fused a Mermaid, might try and fuse a better healer... Got some grinding to do

Welcome :mjlit:

Also can we talk about Bethel for a minute?

First they get styled on something serious by Lucifer.

Then random demons jumping them on the road to their HQ in the Diet Building.

Then Bad bytch Lady Nuwa did their HQ dirty

Then Lahmu Punked them

These Agents of Law type ass :mjlol:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Done with the third area. Idunn was my MVP in that zone. That apple skill is straight ridiculous

Was running her with the breh Yoshytsune. Having access to his signature skill at this point feels like a cheat code :banderas:

I got all these grimoires so I could probably keep them for a while yet

Story still feeling pretty sparse at the moment. Third zone doesn't feel like it had anything that strong pushing forward. Like I don't know specifically why I gotta do this shyt

First zone was an intro figuring out what was going on in the world and what happened

Second zone had the school and shyt and finding the students and that one girl. Not that I cared but it was something

Third zone I'm just a Bethel goon now? Why am I helping these fools? I don't even like them.

At least my demons and Aogami holding me down. The disparity between the demon dialog and the story is crazy :dead:

I tried to recruit Ose the leopard dude with the cod piece and he asked me why I talked to him and I said he looked cool.

He said what do you think about me makes me look cool, so I said "the little details". So then this fool starts talking about his cape in great detail and dips and it says he left satisfied :mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad bosses shows how weak my team composition is. Media is killing my MP

:damn:

Rakshasa with poison needle and venom chaser

:ahh:

Currently fusion grinding to get concentrate, charge and some HP max skills onto lower leveled demons.

School sim life

:flabbynsick:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
For those further in

When can we buy charka drops

Magic is lovely but too dam pricey :francis:

20+ mp cost for media :hhh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So to get the true ending I need to beat new game +?:francis:
I just got one of the endings it was ok
also
Shiva :sadbron:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
On the subject of the soundtrack, this has been the most subtle one out of SMT4, Strange Journey and Nocturne. This game has more callbacks to SMT1 and Strange Journey but takes on the former's tracks.

From where I'm at, the hardest track is still the level up theme. Other songs sound like they haven't decided to go hard.

No Minotaur type piff yet

:mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
In the 4th area...been a while but I'm finally being challenged again.

Cerberus :picard:

Yamato-no-Orochi :gucci:

There's an Abcess with level 99 demons :mindblown: