Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch (Atlus JRPG)

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
SMT V Fall of Man Premium Edition
e3IoVOu.jpg

KDGhlC3.jpg

nuhSqtl.jpg

lSxijNB.jpg

d0TaC0a.jpg

DLtcSBU.jpg

WZENbsj.jpg

i2D9bLV.jpg

oWxbizi.jpg

2WhACR9.jpg

8UkW2Yl.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Won't be as hard as Nocturne. Those early hours in you could be stuck for days

:russ:

Difficulty spikes will probably set to early bosses like Minotaur in 4 or King Frost in Apocalypse.

If you know how to use the system from prior games, it should be a cakewalk. Mag > Str/Skill

Minotaur in 4 made me reconsider my position as a JRPG fan :snoop:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I deadass thought it came out today and was about to go cop.
Shin Megami Tensei V will be released on November 12, 2021, as a Nintendo Switch exclusive. For those who preordered the game or are looking to grab it through the eShop, SMTV will be made available at 12 AM PT, midnight. For those of you living in EST, this will convert to 3 AM. Sorry, no early drops here. If you live in Europe or Japan, the game will be available at 00:00 Local Time and 00:00 JST respectively.
Shin Megami Tensei V Release Time, File Size, Pre-Load Details, and Everything You Need to Know | Attack of the Fanboy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:

Persona 5's protagonist was silent besides the text message options. And it is friendship to defeat men and circumstances. SMT you actually fight *record scratch*

This game the world is a character. I'm not going to go into the whole SMT vs Persona debate here, but, npcs contribute to the narrative in the former over the latter. They tell a whole story. In SMT4 you had citizens of multiple cities telling you how the world devolved, how they cope, and their distaste for your deeds one way or the other.

If you want a real RPG this is the game for you. One thing the SMT series does so well is play off of psychology in building the world, environments and the people that reflect those places.
Joker had a personality. He was a silent protagonist but through the responses you chose you could tell what he was like. He wasn't a generic self-insert silent protagonist. I always chose his sarcastic or snarky comments.

I'm pretty big into Persona but I don't think SMT is for me. Not into dungeon crawlers.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Joker had a personality. He was a silent protagonist but through the responses you chose you could tell what he was like. He wasn't a generic self-insert silent protagonist. I always chose his sarcastic or snarky comments.

I'm pretty big into Persona but I don't think SMT is for me. Not into dungeon crawlers.

No different than Yu or Makoto. Responsible teenager with typical teenager personalities. Narukami from 4 and Joker could switch games and a beat wouldn't be missed.

Game comes out tomorrow and those who will play will enjoy it, simple as. New SMT soundtrack on the way

:blessed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Won't be as hard as Nocturne. Those early hours in you could be stuck for days

:russ:

Difficulty spikes will probably set to early bosses like Minotaur in 4 or King Frost in Apocalypse.

If you know how to use the system from prior games, it should be a cakewalk. Mag > Str/Skill
Was nocturne really that hard?

I'm currently 40 hours into my first playthrough and I haven't run into any barriers so far.