Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (PC, Switch, PS4)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This is the first rpg I've ever played where you can lock yourself out of beating the game depending on how you build your team, and there's nothing you can do to get the skills you need if you replaced them with another skill.

yea true specially when they do x demon wants to change skill will u let it? am like well if i dont i could potentially miss out on a good skill but the other hand it could replace another good skill:gucci::what::why: gotdamn conundrum. lol

if u have the switch i recommend xenoblade 1 and 2 and trails of cold steel series(complete series is on ps4 though), different type of rpgs but still dope...persona 5 obviously on the 4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yea true specially when they do x demon wants to change skill will u let it? am like well if i dont i could potentially miss out on a good skill but the other hand it could replace another good skill:gucci::what::why: gotdamn conundrum. lol

if u have the switch i recommend xenoblade 1 and 2 and trails of cold steel series(complete series is on ps4 though), different type of rpgs but still dope...persona 5 obviously on the 4
My advice is to never let them change skills if you're OK with what they have. Nothing worse than a demon switching out a vital skill with something useless.

It's a pretty garbage mechanic in an overall great game.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished this on normal and got the true demon ending on the switch.

This game should have gotten a remake. Most of my issues are mostly stuff that just feels outdated for the most part. (Also some of the last few dungeons were kind of annoying). Really digged the story and the combat was solid. Altho outside of a few bosses, the game felt a lot easier than I thought it was going in. (Noah was a bytch to deal with though.)

Overall I enjoyed my time with the game, I just wished more effort was put into this remaster.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
beat Beelzebub. think im gonna finish off the fifth kalpa before doing the diet building and beating the game.

what skills should i be trying to get for the endgame? i know pierce and freikugel are musts, and im going to keep focus. think i already discarded deadly fury though :francis: