Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (PC, Switch, PS4)

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Copped. Gonna start w/ Dante mode first since I'm a DMC fan. Although IDK what difference it makes :yeshrug:
I only know Raidou from running around in his outfit in P5R :lolbron: I'm not up on the SMT series like that but I loved P5R.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Copped. Gonna start w/ Dante mode first since I'm a DMC fan. Although IDK what difference it makes :yeshrug:
I only know Raidou from running around in his outfit in P5R :lolbron: I'm not up on the SMT series like that but I loved P5R.

I’m interested in hearing what you think about it, it a lot different than persona

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm grinding levels and trying to get my team together to beat Matador. Accidentally skipped a negotiation with a demon I need that can't join your team unless they talk to you first and the encounter hasn't happened again :mjcry:

I think I enjoy punishment

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
:pacspit:

First played this thinking "this ain't so difficult, I've beaten the Persona games, this fina be a breeze :mjgrin:"
That wake up call boss changed my tune right up:mjcry:

Play the first two on a emulator using fan translations.

That sort of pain will make you stronger.

It took me forever to beat them. That and .. IF.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This game isnt as hard as advertised by gamers.....matador was a joke on a second try. Am 13 hours only wiped twice but even so great game smv 5 will be copped soon

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This game isnt as hard as advertised by gamers.....matador was a joke on a second try. Am 13 hours only wiped twice but even so great game smv 5 will be copped soon
I was saying the same thing until I got to the end.

The last dungeon is brutal and if you're going for the true ending then the last boss will make you quit if you don't have the right party set up with a particular set of skills.

Just as a heads-up, learn focus and pierce and invest in strength for demi fiend. You will do no damage without thoses skills and you can easily fukk up your entire run.

I fukked up and only had 2 viable damage dealers in my roster so the fight took a long time.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I was saying the same thing until I got to the end.

The last dungeon is brutal and if you're going for the true ending then the last boss will make you quit if you don't have the right party set up with a particular set of skills.

Just as a heads-up, learn focus and pierce and invest in strength for demi fiend. You will do no damage without thoses skills and you can easily fukk up your entire run.

I fukked up and only had 2 viable damage dealers in my roster so the fight took a long time.

Yea am focusing on str and agi the most for those crits. But thanks will keep that in mind. Alot of rpgs love having spiking dificulties at the end lol

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea am focusing on str and agi the most for those crits. But thanks will keep that in mind. Alot of rpgs love having spiking dificulties at the end lol
This is the first rpg I've ever played where you can lock yourself out of beating the game depending on how you build your team, and there's nothing you can do to get the skills you need if you replaced them with another skill.