Shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet: The Official "The Wire" quotables thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Get ready to stay up till 4 am every night, i finished the whole seiries in about 5 days and this was after workin a 9-5...i was hooked like no other bruh

:lolbron: shyt is glorious... hope Wallace don't die though! HE JUST A KID :damn:

yaaa_mad

Pro
Daps
Reppin
SFL
oh, how could i forget this......"the king stay the king"

Last edited by a moderator:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
wtf up with season 2. all these Europeans and shyt

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
fukk OMAR
fukk AVON
fukk THAT GAY ASS MUSLIM
fukk THAT shyt! STRINGER WAS A fukkING GENIUS MAN! HAD THE GAME RIGHT. fukk SEASON 4 AND 5 NIGGGGGAA

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
fukk OMAR
fukk AVON
fukk THAT GAY ASS MUSLIM
fukk THAT shyt! STRINGER WAS A fukkING GENIUS MAN! HAD THE GAME RIGHT. fukk SEASON 4 AND 5 NIGGGGGAA

You gonna love season 4 breh.

The Series is a must repeat viewing. You miss so much the 1st time around. You should also watch with the captions on the next time around.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Can't believe anyone's mentioned this one: Season 2, when Omar was testifying against Bird and publicly punked that scumbag Maurice Levy.

Levy: You are amoral, are you not? You are feeding off the violence and the despair of the drug trade. You are stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood from our city. You are a parasite who leeches off...

Omar: Just like you, man.

Levy: ..Excuse me? What?

Omar: I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. It's all in the game though, right?

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
-That wasn't no attempt murder!
-What was it Mr. Little?
-I shot the boy Mike-Mike in his hind parts, that all. Fixed it so he couldn't sit right.
*whole court including the judge chuckles*

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Can't believe anyone's mentioned this one: Season 2, when Omar was testifying against Bird and publicly punked that scumbag Maurice Levy.

Omar in court (the wire) - YouTube

Levy: You are amoral, are you not? You are feeding off the violence and the despair of the drug trade. You are stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood from our city. You are a parasite who leeches off...

Omar: Just like you, man.

Levy: ..Excuse me? What?

Omar: I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. It's all in the game though, right?

:wow:

First time I watched that I was like :whoo: :wow: :ohhh: