after watching the wire I tried watching the shield

could not stop laughing at how trash it was :heh:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

In the words of Bill Burr......"How come you can't ask questions?"

You want the shyt to be left at "He killed her.....he's a monster, and anyone who brings up anything bad about the victim is an evil person who is basically saying she deserve to die"

Nah, fukk that. Everyone on here with common sense can agree that he had an extreme reaction, took a life, and pretty much should never see daylight as a free man again. Now why can't we AT THE SAME TIME say "damn....she messed with the wrong one", without it being a way of saying she somewhat deserved to die? Explain why we can't do that.....

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Let that be a lesson to these adulterous hoes...she was fukking his co-star, bytch was and had been cheating and the nikka snapped..not saying what he did was right but :yeshrug:certain nikkas can't walk away...the nikka bucked her then called 911 lol remind me of cutty from the wire " I just shot a nikka come get em :birdman:"

:ohhh:...which co-star

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I can't respect simps like you. You justify violence against women due to the lack of control over one's emotions. He could have filed for a divorce or the two of them could have seek counseling. Fact that society tells women to give men another chance if he's caught cheating but when a woman does it, she's killed for it and it's fine.
This ain't a perfect world you soft ass nikka. You don't know how people are gonna act so best not to wrong them in the first place

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not the place or thread for this, but I heard they gon remaster the shield, I couldn't go back and watch it with the quality from before

also this is a sad story, i can't respect what this man did and now his kids have no parents around as they grow older

Daps
"you like running, then run to heaven" -Jace to his wife before he shot her.

I loved 'The Shield', I remember Julian's character, little heavy on the homosexuality, but really a compelling and pretty sad storyline, as in his real life. Executed his wife in front of the kids? Not someone who deserves much sympathy.

That character was disgusting breh. The worse part of the show

He was weak willed, limp wristed and broke back :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
marvin-shabazz.jpg

:lupe:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't know who he is but damn. He claims to have shot her in the leg to teach her a lesson because she wanted to divorce him, he says he didn't purposely try to kill her. This was in front of their two sons too :sadcam: