Shield Actor Michael Jace Found Guilty Of Wife's Murder

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Let that be a lesson to these adulterous hoes...she was fukking his co-star, bytch was and had been cheating and the nikka snapped..not saying what he did was right but :yeshrug:certain nikkas can't walk away...the nikka bucked her then called 911 lol remind me of cutty from the wire " I just shot a nikka come get em :birdman:"

Didn't you cheat on your wife, get another woman pregnant then move her in your house and continue having sex with her? and didn't you say you had sex with your side piece, didn't take a shower then had sex with your wife? :heh: I guess you better watch your back then.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
He chose the best possible option. Divorce would've had him homeless and struggling for the rest of his life.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
maybe vick mackey set him up.
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

Ashley Banks

Daps
I can't respect simps like you. You justify violence against women due to the lack of control over one's emotions. He could have filed for a divorce or the two of them could have seek counseling. Fact that society tells women to give men another chance if he's caught cheating but when a woman does it, she's killed for it and it's fine.

Will!! He's a cheater himself! He got his side chick pregnant and moved her in!!! Then he was bragging about having sex with his side piece, not taking a shower, then having sex with his wife! And he's proud of it! He has some nerve talking about anyone being a cheater.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Didn't you cheat on your wife, get another woman pregnant then move her in your house and continue having sex with her? and didn't you say you had sex with your side piece, didn't take a shower then had sex with your wife? :heh: I guess you better watch your back then.

Ol Always bringing up a nikkas past lookin girl :pacspit:...won't let a nikka be :martin:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Will!! He's a cheater himself! He got his side chick pregnant and moved her in!!! Then he was bragging about having sex with his side piece, not taking a shower, then having sex with his wife! And he's proud of it! He has some nerve talking about anyone being a cheater.

Wonder how he would feel if his daughter gets the same treatment...

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
I can't respect simps like you. You justify violence against women due to the lack of control over one's emotions. He could have filed for a divorce or the two of them could have seek counseling. Fact that society tells women to give men another chance if he's caught cheating but when a woman does it, she's killed for it and it's fine.

Saying she shouldn't have cheated on him is not justifying her death. Its just pointing out that you shouldn't do fukked up shyt to someone like cheating on them, because you never know what their reaction could be

What if he had cheated on her, and she cut his dikk off? Would anyone who said "he shouldn't have cheated" be justifying the act?

And speaking of what society is telling women about what to do when a man cheats......... :snoop:

Ashley Banks

Daps
Saying she shouldn't have cheated on him is not justifying her death. Its just pointing out that you shouldn't do fukked up shyt to someone like cheating on them, because you never know what their reaction could be

What if he had cheated on her, and she cut his dikk off? Would anyone who said "he shouldn't have cheated" be justifying the act?

And speaking of what society is telling women about what to do when a man cheats......... :snoop:

uhh yeah