Shield Actor Michael Jace Found Guilty Of Wife's Murder

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I remember this fukk nikka. Killed his wife like that fukk him :camby:

Let that be a lesson to these adulterous hoes...she was fukking his co-star, bytch was and had been cheating and the nikka snapped..not saying what he did was right but :yeshrug:certain nikkas can't walk away...the nikka bucked her then called 911 lol remind me of cutty from the wire " I just shot a nikka come get em :birdman:"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Let that be a lesson to these adulterous hoes...she was fukking his co-star, bytch was and had been cheating and the nikka snapped..not saying what he did was right but :yeshrug:certain nikkas can't walk away...
All he had to do was file those divorce papers. Dude was an actor he could have gotten a better chick, but naw he had to kill her. fukk that nikka :pacspit:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Let that be a lesson to these adulterous hoes...she was fukking his co-star, bytch was and had been cheating and the nikka snapped..not saying what he did was right but :yeshrug:certain nikkas can't walk away...the nikka bucked her then called 911 lol remind me of cutty from the wire " I just shot a nikka come get em :birdman:"

who was his co-star?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I can't respect simps like you. You justify violence against women due to the lack of control over one's emotions. He could have filed for a divorce or the two of them could have seek counseling. Fact that society tells women to give men another chance if he's caught cheating but when a woman does it, she's killed for it and it's fine.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I can't respect simps like you. You justify violence against women due to the lack of control over one's emotions. He could have filed for a divorce or the two of them could have seek counseling. Fact that society tells women to give men another chance if he's caught cheating but when a woman does it, she's killed for it and it's fine.

:russ:stay salty fakkit...first off you corny nikka I never justified or agreed with his actions, I just stated facts...cheat and you might get your wig pushed back...I cheated on my wife, thank God my wig still in tact tho..

:lolbron:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"you like running, then run to heaven" -Jace to his wife before he shot her.

I loved 'The Shield', I remember Julian's character, little heavy on the homosexuality, but really a compelling and pretty sad storyline, as in his real life. Executed his wife in front of the kids? Not someone who deserves much sympathy.