Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
I have 100 n something mil of these joints.

Not a skeptic.
But I just estimate where I think it will be.

Since yall love It so much, is it likely for this to ever hit 0.01?

A rumor where lol??

A nikka would be rich if that shyt happened?
Let’s just put it like this. Most people thought dogecoin would never reach .005 at one point.

:sas1:

Daps
in both the crypto and shiba army threads on reddit it keeps popping up...:francis: also this dude made a petition for Robinhood to adopt it...
Honestly, I don’t see Robinhood listing it anytime soon. But, they only list a handful of coins anyway, so its absence from RH shouldn’t be seen as an indicator of anything. RH doesn’t even carry XRP, which is shocking.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Crypto.com is good. Was approved an hour after applying. Only issue that I’ve found is it limits your withdrawal to $50,000 a month. So, if you cash out several hundred thousand or even millions, you won’t have immediate access to it. I don’t really care about that, though. $50,000 a month is fine by me.

:yeshrug:

How do ppl cash out incase they hit?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What do you mean? You can transfer your money to your bank account. Crypto.com lets you sell for USD with the click of a button. Then you just transfer to whichever bank you’ve connected with the app.

Do you have this option on binance, coin base and trust wallet as well? All three?