Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
Any better non fraudulent alternatives to coinbase?
Crypto.com is good. Was approved an hour after applying. Only issue that I’ve found is it limits your withdrawal to $50,000 a month. So, if you cash out several hundred thousand or even millions, you won’t have immediate access to it. I don’t really care about that, though. $50,000 a month is fine by me.

:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Crypto.com is good. Was approved an hour after applying. Only issue that I’ve found is it limits your withdrawal to $50,000 a month. So, if you cash out several hundred thousand or even millions, you won’t have immediate access to it. I don’t really care about that, though. $50,000 a month is fine by me.

What about binance?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Mannn should I use crypto.com or something else. I wanted to put 1k on shibu

Daps
How?

I cant see it going pass 0.0009
What do you mean how? Look at the market cap. Relative to its its infancy, it is the fastest growing alt coin not named doge. Nothing even comes close. It is also receiving an unusual amount of press in the mainstream media, which has always proven to be a catalyst for growth. Be a skeptic if you want.

829.jpg

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Shyt I'd make $13k+ if it got that high lol.

Sitting on 15 million SHIB and only spent like $230-ish. No sweat if it tanks but good profit if it moves at all.

What do you mean how? Look at the market cap. Relative to its its infancy, it is the fastest growing alt coin not named doge. Nothing even comes close. It is also receiving an unusual amount of press in the mainstream media, which has always proven to be a catalyst for growth. Be a skeptic if you want.

829.jpg

I have 100 n something mil of these joints.

Not a skeptic.
But I just estimate where I think it will be.

Since yall love It so much, is it likely for this to ever hit 0.01?
RobinHood....:sas2: but its just a rumor... Also shibaswap about to launch and they about to be burning coins...

A rumor where lol??

A nikka would be rich if that shyt happened?