Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
crypto.com is so sus to me....shyt came outta no where at a very opportune time with the million dollar ad rollout :patrice:I ain't fukking with it

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Crypto.com app requires a selfie before you can trade/sell. :dead: fukk outta here.

That’s how customer support verifies you if you have a problem. They make you post a selfie with the current date before they talk to you. I’ve been using it for last 3 months. It’s janky at times, but it’s been pretty good so far.

does crypto.com actually have shiba, i can't make a deposit to my wallet

Yea, I bought 1,000,000 3 times yesterday and it’s still not in my wallet. I contacted customer support and this is the response they gave me.
We are aware of the ongoing issue with missing crypto purchases and the funds will be credited to the wallet's owners soon. Should this not be the case, please reply to this message within the next 24h and your chat will be handled with priority.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What you do is buy and take ya shyt off there!!! :pachaha: that's the beauty of crypto wallets...:banderas:
Ahh ok, so you take your wallet to other more reputable sites?
How exactly do you get your cash out of these crypto apps when you are done and ready to cash out?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ahh ok, so you take your wallet to other more reputable sites?
How exactly do you get your cash out of these crypto apps when you are done and ready to cash out?

I use coinbase wallet, go to the sites buy the cryptos but make sure I can withdraw them and make sure they are ERC20 / Eth tokens in nature... send them to the wallet and easy peasy... its worked so far got alot of the Inu coins on there...:ld:

once you get a massive amount convert the coins into Eth and use coinbase...:youngsabo: and cash out