App: Error, contact Crypto support
Me: :beli:

Waits an hour after repeated attempts

Gets past that screen

App: click here for updated terms and conditions
Me: Checks box and hits submit
App: Error, contact Crypto Support
Me: :beli:

Something seriousy wrong with that app...:picard: Could be a serious bug they need to fix...or a hack???

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm not seeing how it gets there. There's no hype for this coin. Its rep is tied to doge and doge is falling rn so...:dwillhuh:
nah bro the potential is there

Shiba is a real coin as there is an entire ecosystem being built around it (exchange, NFT store, transaction capability). They’re aim to be like Binance but for NFTs. The potential for their ecosystem to thrive is huge. Furthermore, it’s designed like a meme coin but actually has solid fundamentals and a decent backing. And last but not least, the coins design is fukking A1. Easily best looking coin logo out here. Perhaps @LeVraiPapi can add more or correct me if I’m wrong.

Looking for a shirt as we speak.

again, Don’t invest fukking a shyt load of money as all this shyt could take years to actually manifest if it ever even occurs, but for something currently worth fractions of a penny, why not invest a small amount?

the beauty of logarithmic growth is that a small amount can multiply many multiples overnight. However the vast majority of my crypto cash is in BTC, ETH, and BNB. However I fo think I’m going to start converting most of my BTC to ETH moving forward. ETH is becoming to formidable to ignore.

To be honest watching money grow in real time on some logarithmic shyt is damn near orgasmsic.

And from what I know about safe moon is it’s complete garbage.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Trying to sign up for crypto app but can't get past the email validation. This does not give me a good feeling...I'm going to have to find a place to buy Shiba smh

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm going to a small amount on it soon as I get verified from Cashapp I can send some bitcoin over to bitmart and get it that way:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trying to sign up for crypto app but can't get past the email validation. This does not give me a good feeling...I'm going to have to find a place to buy Shiba smh

I'm a NYC user crypto.com not in my area yet so no verification works for me...:beli::beli::beli: these crypto laws is bullshyt.