Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
Quick question.
Not attacking the project at all, just providing a question for some perspective.

Besides quickly making money now, is anyone looking towards actually using shib years from now, what's the actual future of it?

Is anyone looking towards using any coin outside of waiting for it to reach a certain price point to sell it for financial gain.
:ld:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Is anyone looking towards using any coin outside of waiting for it to reach a certain price point to sell it for financial gain.
:ld:
Hell yes, people can't wait to use eth for transactions when it updates, some people can't mint nfts for example cause the gas cost too much to be profitable. There's also other projects that'll be used with gaming, actually, you can't forget the whole use and point of smart contracts which a lot of projects are focused on. It's a bunch of uses for crypto people want outside of sole profit (like for example,I love cardano, I want to make nfts on cardano, so I stake my supply to support the network and participate in voting governance to influence changes I want to be made to it).

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Quick question.
Not attacking the project at all, just providing a question for some perspective.

Besides quickly making money now, is anyone looking towards actually using shib years from now, what's the actual future of it?

The only real coin with projects is Cardano... the other technologies haven't been adopted yet but will pretty soon.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's on their website...:why: they are partnering up with Amazon to save Shiba inu's with a rescue foundation... They explain it on their website when you look.
So your taking their word for it even though there isn’t a piece of info online to corroborate it? Good luck in your investment goals :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So your taking their word for it even though there isn’t a piece of info online to corroborate it? Good luck in your investment goals :mjlol:

Dude, I'm on my fukking phone right now like you can't go to cmc and find them on the exchange yourself and read their project with ya own fukking eyes...:hhh: gawddamn how fukking lazy are y'all!!!

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, I'm on my fukking phone right now like you can't go to cmc and find them on the exchange yourself and read their project with ya own fukking eyes...:hhh: gawddamn how fukking lazy are y'all!!!
Breh it seems like you trying to gaslight yourself into believing this is a great investment. Amazon hasn’t partnered with any cryptos or accepted any as payments . But you taking their word at face value shows how gullible you are. This coin was created a couple weeks ago and you think Amazon the biggest retail company in the world is about to partner with them because they said so ? :russ:
Good luck fam. Don’t want to see any breh lose money. But use your common sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh it seems like you trying to gaslight yourself into believing this is a great investment. Amazon hasn’t partnered with any cryptos or accepted any as payments . But you taking their word at face value shows how gullible you are. This coin was created a couple weeks ago and you think Amazon the biggest retail company in the world is about to partner with them because they said so ? :russ:
Good luck fam. Don’t want to see any breh lose money. But use your common sense.

Shibas may be the cutest dog breed ever but they aren't the easiest dog breed to keep. For this reason, and admittedly very surprisingly, many Shibas actually need to be rescued worldwide. For this reason, we launched a community effort utilizing the built in Amazon Smile feature to donate for this cause. This no cost method allows any Shiba Inu member to help Rescue Shiba Inus by simply using smile.amazon.com when they place orders and put their preferred non-profit organization to Shiba Inu Rescue Association a 501(c)3. A percentage of your purchases go to support automatically. No cost to you! Our power is in community and as a community we can help Rescue Shibas!

Damn nikka can you google and read it yourself before trying to crack jokes when I clearly said what I said...:wtf: what thee fukk!!!?

index

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shibas may be the cutest dog breed ever but they aren't the easiest dog breed to keep. For this reason, and admittedly very surprisingly, many Shibas actually need to be rescued worldwide. For this reason, we launched a community effort utilizing the built in Amazon Smile feature to donate for this cause. This no cost method allows any Shiba Inu member to help Rescue Shiba Inus by simply using smile.amazon.com when they place orders and put their preferred non-profit organization to Shiba Inu Rescue Association a 501(c)3. A percentage of your purchases go to support automatically. No cost to you! Our power is in community and as a community we can help Rescue Shibas!

Damn nikka can you google and read it yourself before trying to crack jokes when I clearly said what I said...:wtf: what thee fukk!!!?

index
Do you know what a partnership is? Amazon is a service provide that anybody can use. You can host your site on their servers, You can sell items on Amazon tomorrow. Does that mean you have a partnership with them? They even clearly state their utilizing the Amazon service. Not one word of partnering with Amazon because that is BS. If you can’t even understand that fam my apologies. You won’t see me @ you in this thread again.

And @mannyrs13 you co-sign the statement Amazon has a partnership with them?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you know what a partnership is? Amazon is a service provide that anybody can use. You can host your site on their servers, You can sell items on Amazon tomorrow. Does that mean you have a partnership with them? They even clearly state their utilizing the Amazon service. Not one word of partnering with Amazon because that is BS. If you can’t even understand that fam my apologies. You won’t see me @ you in this thread again.

And @mannyrs13 you co-sign the statement Amazon has a partnership with them?

I never said FULL partnership did I???:dahell::snooze: your jokes are corny btw... bye...