Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
0.01 is pretty much impossible breh.
breh is right 0.01 is most likely not going to happen within in the next 3-5 years if at all

@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY posted this pic but look at the market cap. doge has $25 billion in circulation while being at 0.17, shib has $20 billion in circulation while only being at 0.00003. we might get luck if we can knock just even 2 zero but i think knocking off 1 will happen this year

IMG-0165.jpg

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
i don’t consider this current “pump” much of anything. it needs to drop a zero from this point for it to be worthwhile. Trust me - you’re not missing anything. Nobody is seeing massive profit in this spurt.

:francis:

What makes you say no one is seeing massive profit?

Daps
What makes you say no one is seeing massive profit?
I’m referring to Shib. Because most people in Shib (last I checked, the number was around %80) are down or barely on the edge of breaking even. Most of the current bag holders were people who FOMOd into it after it settled from its second ATH. So, that’s a lot of people who are up maybe only 2x right now. I don’t consider that massive unless you put in a 5 or six zero investment, which the vast majority haven’t. if this drops a zero from here, i’ll be excited. but now? when i look at my robinhood bag and only see a 2x gain, it doesn’t move me.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I’m referring to Shib. Because most people in Shib (last I checked, the number was around %80) are down or barely on the edge of breaking even. Most of the current bag holders were people who FOMOd into it after it settled from its second ATH. So, that’s a lot of people who are up maybe only 2x right now. I don’t consider that massive unless you put in a 5 or six zero investment, which the vast majority haven’t. if this drops a zero from here, i’ll be excited. but now? when i look at my robinhood bag and only see a 2x gain, it doesn’t move me.

Ahhh ok gotcha, when you put it that way you’re making an insane amount of sense lol

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
breh is right 0.01 is most likely not going to happen within in the next 3-5 years if at all

@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY posted this pic but look at the market cap. doge has $25 billion in circulation while being at 0.17, shib has $20 billion in circulation while only being at 0.00003. we might get luck if we can knock just even 2 zero but i think knocking off 1 will happen this year

IMG-0165.jpg
I could be wrong but I think it's due to the amount of coins in circulation, if they somehow can burn trillions faster than they are being produced it'll be possible but it would def take years more than likely unless something massive happens such as almost every DOGE holder dropping ship and moving to Shiba. I know the Shibarium or w.e it's called was supposed to burn at a faster rate but not sure how much