Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course. But last time this happened coinbase crashed hard so I couldnt buy or transfer any eth. So this time I came correct. :russ:
Talk to me fam.........you think 2024 is going to be a good year for Crypto? We gonna moon? We gonna Lambo?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still have me shiba staked and eth/shib pair in the shibarium since launch, just unstaked and like my shyt doubled :heh:

if they reach a penny it's cash out season :takedat:
:obama: at your shyt doubling. I'm thinking about putting all my SHIB on an old phone that I dont use. Seems like nothing is safe these days.

Just looked at the chart and SHIB hasnt been this high in like a year:ehh:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:obama: at your shyt doubling. I'm thinking about putting all my SHIB on an old phone that I dont use. Seems like nothing is safe these days.

Just looked at the chart and SHIB hasnt been this high in like a year:ehh:
shibs ath was .00007, i don't care about this run until that fukkin 0 gets knocked off AND then we can talk. this shyt was nothing like run back in 2020/2021

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sell on metamask. Connect it to either uniswap or zerion.
Then send the eth to coinbase and sell that for usd.
Then send to bank.

Trick is to make sure you have uniswap or zerion bookmarked in your metamask wallet.
That way you do not have to keep typing it in the metamask browser, thereby potentially making a mistake.

You do not want to go to un1swap or zeri0n. Scammers make similar sites, so make sure to bookmark.

Thats a good exit strategy but I dont have metamask I have cb wallet...:ld: so either way if it happens ill be ready this time