Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t no way unless they start burning coins. A penny is almost a pipe dream. .005 seems the most realistic. This thing has way more supply than Doge and without an influential person like Elon shilling it...Doge hasn’t even hit a dollar with all the hype it’s had.
You mean 0.0005 right?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So if I understand correctly, this is just random worthless shyt that y'all are buying on the gamble that you'll be the ones that sell at the right time...but it's pretty much guaranteed that outside of the original owners there will be a net total loss because there is no actual value there, right?

Daps
So if I understand correctly, this is just random worthless shyt that y'all are buying on the gamble that you'll be the ones that sell at the right time...but it's pretty much guaranteed that outside of the original owners there will be a net total loss because there is no actual value there, right?
Same thing could have been said about any crypto. So, yes?

:mjgrin:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ain’t no way unless they start burning coins. A penny is almost a pipe dream. .005 seems the most realistic. This thing has way more supply than Doge and without an influential person like Elon shilling it...Doge hasn’t even hit a dollar with all the hype it’s had.
“.005 seems the most realistic”

DiPx9SkWsAIeDFI

That’s a smooth $300k for me

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You must have very little familiarity with American courts. :francis:

OK smart ass tell me how a unregulated decentralized currency is within the jurisdiction of the United States or how the SEC isn’t knocking on Elon’s door for blatant manipulation.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

Are we still doing this :snoop:
Please exit the thread boomer