Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
shyt is gonna hit a dollar....:wow: and when that does im cashing out at least half...

Ain’t no way unless they start burning coins. A penny is almost a pipe dream. .005 seems the most realistic. This thing has way more supply than Doge and without an influential person like Elon shilling it...Doge hasn’t even hit a dollar with all the hype it’s had.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Ain’t no way unless they start burning coins. A penny is almost a pipe dream. .005 seems the most realistic. This thing has way more supply than Doge and without an influential person like Elon shilling it...Doge hasn’t even hit a dollar with all the hype it’s had.
I'm good with $0.005 :heh:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You long you think before it hits $0.01? :jbhmm:

I'm just eyeballing for the end of the year alot of things hasnt happened yet like the shibaswap or their new leash and bone tokens and rumors of RH listing and amazon partnership... So it has alot of potential...:ld: and let me add they are burning their coins off....

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
shyt would be worth 10x the US economy if it hit $1 :mjlol:

SHIB > USA
ltehcfN.png

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I'm good with $0.05 :heh:

I said half a cent. :mjlol:

Anything a penny and up is head in the clouds status to me. I like to be conservative to maintain my sense of realism about this. I’ll be happy with my gains if we hit .005 ...you gotta think of all the bag holders who got in way under where the price is now. If you think they gonna be holding those multi million dollar bags well then I got a lake in the Sahara desert for sale.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

Anything a penny and up is head in the clouds status to me. I like to be conservative to maintain my sense of realism about this. I’ll be happy with my gains if we hit .005 ...you gotta think of all the bag holders who got in way under where the price is now. If you think they gonna be holding those multi million dollar bags well then I got a lake in the Sahara desert for sale.

I don't trust these dudes already up 1000% to stick around either

If I bought this shyt a week earlier :sadcam:

Daps

.05 will have brehs

tenor.gif

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas

My bad bruh I meant $0.005 LOL
I would make a nice lil grip off that