Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
THAT is the number one lesson of the day...patience and knowing WHEN to strike is finally starting to pay off dividends for me. And if I can do it, others can. They just have to put in the work like you said

fukkin facts. After BTC crashed I spent so much of my free time looking at charts, just charts charts charts. Even now I continue to do it, I have so much stuff on my watch list in trading view and on Kucoin I don’t even buy, I’ll look at a chart like “wow this looks good it’s going to take off” but sit back and not trade it cause it’s something I’m meh on a fundamental level but when I see it doing exactly what I said it’s going to, it gives me the conviction and confidence I need to make a very profitable trade I do take, for example..

I was pretty confident Elon was gonna take off, I said in the BTC it would be a good buy, I didn’t even take that trade or buy… I just bought some few days ago with Shib profit.. but since the 7th, it has 6xed. And seeing that I was right and proved myself right adds onto confidence for a trade I will take and increase how much im willing risk and size I take, having that confidence and conviction and trusting my TA and building it up charting things to see them moon has helped me A LOT mentally.

Last edited:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
if people not makin ridiculous gains right now, they need to hold onto their money, learn some basic charting + patience. Everything is printing.

It’s a game changer just having those two skills. I went from losing so much money months ago to making it all back and so much more just acquiring those.

Where do you recommend I start in terms of understanding charting? Are there books? Online tutorials? Just point me in the right direction and I'll do the rest.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I started off my futures account with just a 100 dollars to test my trading skills and its nearly at 100k in 2 months trading perps and I can only read a chart on the most basic levels:mjlol: that’s just my leverage account

that dude gotta be retarded

So you made 100 bands off a hunnid in 2 months barely knowing what you doing?:martin:

Need more people.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
this shyt running like a stallion.

without robinhood.

treyway!!!

DONT BEND, DONT BREAK

BDC5-B50-B-8-AD1-4-EC2-8693-F6-A259882952.jpg