Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm gone wait 1 more day, see if it comes down a bit after the buzz from that CNN article dies down. If it ain't came down by tomorrow night I'll just take my L and buy the bump.

The growth is outta control. I gotta put at least 4 figures into this.
Yup I put 3k from the jump... best move I made... it's on the verge of doubling my investment already

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I'm gone wait 1 more day, see if it comes down a bit after the buzz from that CNN article dies down. If it ain't came down by tomorrow night I'll just take my L and buy the bump.

The growth is outta control. I gotta put at least 4 figures into this.

Might be a long expensive day

Treway-Kifano-Shotti-Jordan-Love-And-Hip-Hop-New-York-1200x900.jpeg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY I bought Doge at 70cents and averaged at 40 cents. Y’all ain’t even try to let a breh know :mjcry:.

Btw should I axe the Doge and get at something else?

no, hold doge. It will breakout eventually and will hit a dollar or at least not have you underwater (at a loss) Breh bought the top of DOGE…:mjlol: pain. But we all been there bro, you not alone. I lost a lot of money buying shyt coin tops months ago.

Get on Kucoin and buy GLCH. 88 mil supply MC is less than a 100mil

I been shilling it since under 40 cents and it has 3xed since and it’s just the beginning.. their entire eco system ain’t even out yet.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ftm made me a lot of money :wow:

Leverage is either your worst nightmare or the best shyt :wow:

FTM, the gift that keeps on giving.

Man, it's so many plays out here. For the folks spreading FUD unnecessarily, if you do your research there are MULTIPLE ways to get this money.

I guess you could say.... you're balling in a #BAREMARKET :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
FTM, the gift that keeps on giving.

Man, it's so many plays out here. For the folks spreading FUD unnecessarily, if you do your research there are MULTIPLE ways to get this money.

I guess you could say.... you're balling in a #BAREMARKET :wow:

if people not makin ridiculous gains right now, they need to hold onto their money, learn some basic charting + patience. Everything is printing.

It’s a game changer just having those two skills. I went from losing so much money months ago to making it all back and so much more just acquiring those.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
if people not makin ridiculous gains right now, they need to hold onto their money, learn some basic charting + patience. Everything is printing.

It’s a game changer just having those two skills. I went from losing so much money months ago to making it all back and so much more just acquiring those.

THAT is the number one lesson of the day...patience and knowing WHEN to strike is finally starting to pay off dividends for me. And if I can do it, others can. They just have to put in the work like you said