Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this was interesting and a bit sobering which is good as it keeps my expectations tempered…I’m still sticking with my prediction that a run this cycle will fizzle out near $0.0003

that’s roughly a 6.25x from this point and would put the MC at approx. $148 billion

please nobody beat me up…that’s been my “realistic” prediction since july

I’ll still keep a moon bag in case I’m wrong

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was interesting and a bit sobering which is good as it keeps my expectations tempered…I’m still sticking with my prediction that a run this cycle will fizzle out near $0.0003

that’s roughly a 6.25x from this point and would put the MC at approx. $148 billion

As long as that's the floor AND if it stagnates there it doesn't gain a zero back, I'm good with this number for this run.

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps

0.001 it will get to

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

The addition of it to coinbase helps. People may have set recurring monthly buys

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dudes really tryna play cute with it lol

would absolutely be a nice cherry on top

would be great for additional volume

but it’s not needed

anyway this doesn’t sound like a definitive “no”…more like “not yet” with no timeframe
I’m kinda surprised since they made so much money with doge

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m kinda surprised since they made so much money with doge

I’m wondering if they’re concerned about upsetting the community…DOGE was a huge part of their earnings reports and they already pissed off the AMC/GME crowd…the regulation guideline/guidance shyt sounds like bull…ehh all we can do is wait and see…the coin is moving fine as it is

Daps
Sold my webull amc to flip to shib. Guess it takes a few days to process cuz I don't see all that amount in my crypto buying power balance.
Wow, you sold amc for this? That’s bold. Especially with the GME NFT coming into fruition and reports of the SEC taking action in the coming days. Your money.

:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wow, you sold amc for this? That’s bold. Especially with the GME NFT coming into fruition and reports of the SEC taking action in the coming days. Your money.

:yeshrug:
I have plenty of shares left. Was only like 45. Might jump back in if shib runs higher. Amc was just not doing much so gotta make moves for now.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Aidi been looking solid today. Keeps going up.

Are AIDI Inu and AIDI Finance two different tokens? The former is the only one I saw on the Uniswap exchange…but has a different logo than Aidi Finance. Did they recently change it? Coinbase says its been down today