Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We gotta put shyt in perspective. There’s 390 trillion shiba coins in supply.

WIckmrq.png

these are the coins in supply in the top crypto coins…we have a Loooooooooooong way to go in terms of burn.

Never say never with the internet bro

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

WIckmrq.png

these are the coins in supply in the top crypto coins…we have a Loooooooooooong way to go in terms of burn.

So Saitama can get there quicker since they consistently burn tokens unless Shib starts doing mass burns which is unlikely but possible. Nobody selling their coins these days and even less sending it to the burn wallet.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Robinhood probably doesn’t want to fumble their Doge bag.

Doesn’t matter. Shib is the next Doge. It’s left the gate. Glad I withdrew everything from that site. With the SEC breathing down its neck and the AMC/GME squeezes right around the corner, I don’t see RH lasting much longer.

:francis:
yep they missed their annual projections and stock is down dramatically. Robinhood needs shib more than ever. They can play if they want to.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Robinhood probably doesn’t want to fumble their Doge bag.

Doesn’t matter. Shib is the next Doge. It’s left the gate. Glad I withdrew everything from that site. With the SEC breathing down its neck and the AMC/GME squeezes right around the corner, I don’t see RH lasting much longer.

:francis:
Robinhood fuvks up the prices of securities when there app goes down fukk Robinhood. People lost lots of money early this year when Robinhood kept crashing from the Gamestop craze bit to mention them bytches give you a higher price then what you selected even on low volatility stock. fukk Robinhood.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

WIckmrq.png

This only takes into account if the market cap never increases meaning no new Shib investors ever. Pretty dumb video breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sold my webull amc to flip to shib. Guess it takes a few days to process cuz I don't see all that amount in my crypto buying power balance.