Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
well for me personally not every wallet is compatible with every coin you have... Coinbase Wallet works good with Eth coins, while Trust wallets does BSC...:jbhmm: are you sending the test sell from an exchange like gemini , binance???
It’s on crypto.com.

The coin is Nu(NuCypher). Just trying to get my shyt together for if/when it’s time to sell Shiba.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s on crypto.com.

ok and you wanna transfer them to a wallet right? :ld: the thing is tokens have like base codes(blockchains) and shyt meaning where it was made from Eth, BSC, and Polygon, Etc (others) some tokens are universal such as Eth and BTC, look at the tokens you wanna transfer.

EDIT: Nucypher is an eth token I would use Coinbase Wallet for that. look on your phones app store and set it up

Made Man

All Star
Daps
ok and you wanna transfer them to a wallet right? :ld: the thing is tokens have like base codes(blockchains) and shyt meaning where it was made from Eth, BSC, and Polygon, Etc (others) some tokens are universal such as Eth and BTC, look at the tokens you wanna transfer.

EDIT: Nucypher is an eth token I would use Coinbase Wallet for that. look on your phones app store and set it up
What about Shib? Is that eth?