Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
top 4 in volume…deserves to be a top 10 coin…looks like it’s going for that spot…it’s about 3x away from doing that…jeezus if this hits RH with this type of momentum

Man I need that retirement money :blessed::pachaha: this dude online said .30 cents prediction i was like:gladbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How likely is this to reach 1 cent??
I think it will make it eventually despite what people say. Who would have ever thought Bitcoin would be where it is today?

I read the woof papers awhile ago and the developers have always been committed to making the coin successful and so far their plans have worked exceptionally well.

Shib is marketed as the coin that will make everyone rich. That's huge in a world were people are lazy and have no interest in adding value to the world. Once all the stories of the Shib millionaire start coming out (hopefully us), the inevitable burn takes place and the Robinhood listing comes out the coin is going to take off.

Shib had a lot of thought, marketing and business fundamentals applied to it. It's going to be climbing for a while.