Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Needs to build some support but hard to say where that may be. Its either gone up crazy high or down crazy low and there's no consistent burn so the supply may not be moving much during the big waves. The high during the long period of stability after the ATH drop was about .0000120000 compared to now at .0000280000. Would the mental preparedness be there if that becomes support for the same length of time as before, May 20th to October 4th, a little over 4 months? Thats a likely scenario but I doubt a high probability. If so, its a matter of who's the hardest and who's garbage. Lets see if it finds a spot higher than that to use instead.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hmm Shiba has yet to reach the meme overload if it goes .00008 I’m selling all my coin
thats about a 3x give or take. are you willing to be satisfied with that amount per your current value? its a risk. can enjoy the gains or regret it. not sure if you in the green or not but if you're in the red might as well wait it out since you survived without that money this long. you either get upset about what you lose or regret what you didn't win. depends which one you'll be ready to deal with more.