Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Thoughts and prayers to this guy. :mjcry:

image0.jpg
I mean this is what happens to most people with crypto. Look at bit coin. How many people bought in like 2014/2015 and sold in like 2016/2017 very few people got to ride this run up to damn near 60k. It's very tempting to take your profit especially if you don't know it will be there later on.
Honestly we'd all be rich if we could invest then cryogenically freeze ourselves like Philip j Fry for a few years.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I mean this is what happens to most people with crypto. Look at bit coin. How many people bought in like 2014/2015 and sold in like 2016/2017 very few people got to ride this run up to damn near 60k. It's very tempting to take your profit especially if you don't know it will be there later on.
Honestly we'd all be rich if we could invest then cryogenically freeze ourselves like Philip j Fry for a few years.
Word hindsight is always clear but realistically cats are thinking about the volatility. The average person can’t hold thru what we’ve seen. I would’ve sold A LOT f it too. This is a crazy game it’s almost like u have to go to jail or be in a coma lol. Wake up after 4-5 years and BAM $87m stress free

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Word hindsight is always clear but realistically cats are thinking about the volatility. The average person can’t hold thru what we’ve seen. I would’ve sold A LOT f it too. This is a crazy game it’s almost like u have to go to jail or be in a coma lol. Wake up after 4-5 years and BAM $87m stress free

The imagery of waking up years later to 87 mil :dead::damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i read shyt like this and wonder how many shytcoin lottery millionaires are there in the world...

time & patience breh I would have been nice if I copped digibyte or bytecoin from way back from years when they was literally at zero :mjcry: but i was playing around and didnt know the game like that :francis: