Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Absolutely. I just feel like all the money left crypto and went into that AMC shyt.
Hearing that Chinese company going bankrupt or whatever is going on, may have an effect on things. Evergrande or something like that. There's still plenty of money in crypto but lot of investors got discouraged after this last dump and may not have gotten back in or still holding waiting for ATH on lot of coins.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Unstaked my 1 leash. Not like I was getting much rewards. Maybe like 7 bone a week only. I do think its prime for a run soon enough. Currently around 885 and depending how the weekend looks, could be good week next week. I hope it goes over 1200 but I'm keeping an eye on it if it does dip below 750. Looking to swap it eventually and want to get the most for my money. Around 975 is the area I need it to go over in order to help ease my worries on the pump. Will have to see how progress looks on Sunday evening. Hopefully it hits as high as 2k before EOM. :lawd:
Leash went under 750 so :camby: with it. The funds moving on to a better place. Likely do the same with bone soon too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thoughts and prayers to this guy. :mjcry:

image0.jpg