fko1UAF.jpg

lgw50ugdrkv51.jpg

FOzsBucXsA0esCr

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yu
Lol, nah. As she said she doesn't go to the gym or diet.

Don't be fooled, this is elite fat distribution genetics right there. Most women won't ever achieve a body like that even by putting in crazy work.
Yup people ask me all the time for advice on the gym cause they see my body.

I work hard and stay consistent no doubt. But a lot of it is genetics. I can have a trash diet and sleeping schedule and still look good

I’ve gotten asked if I was on steroids a couple times too.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Are we supposed to be in awe at this body type? When I came into this thread, I was expecting a girl that had the ass of Ice Spice with a flat stomach, or even a girl with medium t*ts, and medium ass, and a fit body.

The girl in the OP is almost neg worthy. You can hit the gym and see a load of women with similiar builds. Hell, I see a lot of white women with the same body, they're just stiff as hell so they can't twerk to show off their assets.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we supposed to be in awe at this body type? When I came into this thread, I was expecting a girl that had the ass of Ice Spice with a flat stomach, or even a girl with medium t*ts, and medium ass, and a fit body.

The girl in the OP is almost neg worthy. You can hit the gym and see a load of women with similiar builds. Hell, I see a lot of white women with the same body.

Brother, I just posted a woman I find fine and that to me has the body type I favor in women and that was getting comments left by other women on her tik tok page about setting unrealistic body standards. You're not to supposed to be in nothing.

You're coming off like a fakkit

:hubie:

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Lol, nah. As she said she doesn't go to the gym or diet.

Don't be fooled, this is elite fat distribution genetics right there. Most women won't ever achieve a body like that even by putting in crazy work.
Pretty much!!!
Plus she’s very young likely with no kids.

If her diet isn’t on point and she does r start working out that body will slip post 30