She's so bad other women are mad at her for setting unrealistic body standards

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Years ago when I was a dock worker, worked with a chick built like this. cool as fukk too. no matter what she wore, she had bytches hating on her. Basic shyt like a white tee and denim, or a hoodie with camo cargo pants and her shape was still showing; Them cheeks would still clap and have aftershock when she walked. face was 10/10,

I never pursued (was tied down ), just kept shyt casual and she eventually let it be known she was feeling me, some bum nikkas was shooting they shot so much she just let it slip that I was the only person in the entire warehouse she was feeling. It was layup. and them nikkas couldnt take it,. saying lil slick shyt, but they aint really wanna take it there like that. She looked like a mix of Zoe Saldana x Sheva Alomar from RE5 in the face but had light hazel brown eyes, with that slim thick coke bottle frame, and she was tomboyish too, It hurt to be a loyal, stand up nikka when she was around cause she was sending that pressure. doing lil shyt when we in the back of truck unloading and scanning containers like brushing her booty up against me and pretending to not feel it, but clearly stifling her evil smirk when I'm visibly stuck in my tracks , wheels turning like a MF. Boy I prayed many a night for the strength to not just tongue her down and grab a a couple hearty, handfuls of that ass before escalating shyt. I've always had discipline when it came to women, but I had to have super human levels of restraint

These bitter buffalo shaped hoes would complain and bytch so much about her, that the manager ended up restricting the dress code.

All them bytches had to wear mom jeans and thick ass dikkies carpenter pants when it was all said and done.

Same shyt happened to me and the dudes because some angry popcorn shrimp dikk nikka was heated that he overheard bytches thirsting after us wearing sweatpants to work. So I started thuggin out with the single strap over the shoulder, Carthart coveralls wit the fitted henley ike DMX, had them hoes open LOL

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
She strongly favors my younger cousin in the face, but where she's got her bitty curves my cousin looks like Olive Oil.
didthisdudejustdidthis-johnstarks.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law