She's Cheating With Me... A Bad Situation

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I'd sincerely apologize for perpetrating (as a man should) then walk towards my scrape. After that, If he still feels a certain way about the situation, we can thump for however long he wants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: Why would you assume i had an illegal weapon?

I live in N.Y. so it's a subconscious habit to automatically assume that any time a person says they have their gun on them,it's unlicensed (illegal). So when I read the posts about you guys carrying your guns with you where ever you go.I thought you meant unlicensed, since that's what the majority of guys up here do when they say they're carrying their gun on them.I have yet to meet a person in N.Y. that has their gun license.

mle

Rookie
Daps
Enjoyed it while it lasted peace! Get out before you're in deeper sh**

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I live in N.Y. so it's a subconscious habit to automatically assume that any time a person says they have their gun on them,it's unlicensed (illegal). So when I read the posts about you guys carrying your guns with you where ever you go.I thought you meant unlicensed, since that's what the majority of guys up here do when they say they're carrying their gun on them.I have yet to meet a person in N.Y. that has their gun license.

New yorkers are nefarious people. We do things different on the west coast.