JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Answer the door and say....

Oh. That's yo girl???

big-sean-my-last.jpg
More than likely he'll have the Finally Famous 2 mixtape and will just dap you up and send you on your way.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Call the cops and act like I'm the boyfriend and the dude outside is some crazy stalker. Then once they arrive, walk out the door right by the dude, as their pushing his head into the backseat, give him the :jawalrus: and never call that bytch again :win:
:leon:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicca walk out da door dont be a pu$$y..He should understand u aint the blame and if he dont fuk it time 2 scrap..Smh@ niccaz tellin u 2 call police tho..damn b if anything jus tell dat hoe he gon fuk her up so she should call police..than u wont atleast look like a panicing bytch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let's say you met somebody a minute back. They invited you to their crib. You spend the night over. When you wake up in the morning, you hear loud knocks on the door and cursing. You can hear them saying bytch or motherf*cker I know you're in there. The person you are dating panics and reveals the truth that they have a significant other. All of this catches you off guard. They are outside the apartment and refuse to leave. They are really angry and might get it poppin. How do you handle this situation? What would be your reaction and your next move?

Open a window and let him hear my shotgun as its being loaded. CLICK CLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open the door, give myself 6 ft of space and ask son what he wants. If he wants his bytch ima tell her to get out and tell both of them to not come around here no more.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Open a window and let him hear my shotgun as its being loaded. CLICK CLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open the door, give myself 6 ft of space and ask son what he wants. If he wants his bytch ima tell her to get out and tell both of them to not come around here no more.

Lol so you just go fukk his bytch then take that nikkas crib?

You grimy bruh :myman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol so you just go fukk his bytch then take that nikkas crib?

You grimy bruh :myman:

O i misread. i thought it was his house. Why does he not have the keys to his own crib. I've typically had my weapon on me when i go to a chicks house because Mobb Deep taught me *dont ever go see a bytch word* so id probably just let him hear a round being chambered and id say *i just want to get outta here man, i didnt know the bytch was married* n then bounce. :smugdraper:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Walk out the door. Tell that nikka she said she didn't have a man.

If he still want to scrap a nikka he never seen before, it is what is.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Nicca walk out da door dont be a pu$$y..He should understand u aint the blame and if he dont fuk it time 2 scrap..Smh@ niccaz tellin u 2 call police tho..damn b if anything jus tell dat hoe he gon fuk her up so she should call police..than u wont atleast look like a panicing bytch

You think he's gonna be thinking rationally at that moment ? :aicmon:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Walkin' my ass out the front door and into my car :shaq2:

Flat out.

fukk I look like scared of some nikkas bytchfit.

I'mma walk out like. :yeshrug::umad:

If he got a problem, i'mma let him get it off his chest.....RIGHT after I put my boot in it.

I guess I should have said that Imma look through the PEEPhole first to see if he look like

This:

DSCN0588.bmp

This:
l.jpg

Or like this:
black-steroid-man.jpg

The first two catchin tha fade. The third nikka gettin locked the fukk up. :mjpls:

Just bein honest. :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
never been in this situation but this is the exact reason why i carry whenever i go to a female's crib, uncles taught me that. I'd play it cool though, if theres another way out the house thats not too dangerous (like jumpin out a window) then i'll do that, if not i'm walkin right passed dude wit it in my hand, ion give a fukk what he do to her when i'm gone

O i misread. i thought it was his house. Why does he not have the keys to his own crib. I've typically had my weapon on me when i go to a chicks house because Mobb Deep taught me *dont ever go see a bytch word* so id probably just let him hear a round being chambered and id say *i just want to get outta here man, i didnt know the bytch was married* n then bounce. :smugdraper:

How do you guys feel comfortable walking around with an illegal weapon on you majority of the time. I mean if you licensed then all well and good.But if not...you taking chances with your freedom.Cops can pull you over,or just try to be pricks and mess with you,so you carrying an illegal fire arm doesn't make it better.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How do you guys feel comfortable walking around with an illegal weapon on you majority of the time. I mean if you licensed then all well and good.But if not...you taking chances with your freedom.Cops can pull you over,or just try to be pricks and mess with you,so you carrying an illegal fire arm doesn't make it better.

Im a licensed gun owner. Having a weapon in someone elses home is not illegal. Transporting it from the trunk to her home isnt either as long as it is secured. Personally, i feel good about it because its an insurance policy for bullshyt.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
who said it was illegal? I was raised my gun owners, my granddad, my dad, shyt my brother is the only Black NRA member I know, i'm legit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a licensed gun owner. Having a weapon in someone elses home is not illegal. Transporting it from the trunk to her home isnt either as long as it is secured. Personally, i feel good about it because its an insurance policy for bullshyt.

who said it was illegal? I was raised my gun owners, my granddad, my dad, shyt my brother is the only Black NRA member I know, i'm legit.

Well if that's the case then carry on as you were.