She's Cheating With Me... A Bad Situation

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Let's say you met somebody a minute back. They invited you to their crib. You spend the night over. When you wake up in the morning, you hear loud knocks on the door and cursing. You can hear them saying bytch or motherf*cker I know you're in there. The person you are dating panics and reveals the truth that they have a significant other. All of this catches you off guard. They are outside the apartment and refuse to leave. They are really angry and might get it poppin. How do you handle this situation? What would be your reaction and your next move?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Let's say you met somebody a minute back. They invited you to their crib. You spend the night over. When you wake up in the morning, you hear loud knocks on the door and cursing. You can hear them saying bytch or motherf*cker I know you're in there. The person you are dating panics and reveals the truth that they have a significant other. All of this catches you off guard. They are outside the apartment and refuse to leave. They are really angry and might get it poppin. How do you handle this situation? What would be your reaction and your next move?

Call in some reinforcements.

Wait until they arrive and try and peacefully leave the premises.

If dude is still barking and comes at you, have the goons stomp him out and K.I.M.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
never been in this situation but this is the exact reason why i carry whenever i go to a female's crib, uncles taught me that. I'd play it cool though, if theres another way out the house thats not too dangerous (like jumpin out a window) then i'll do that, if not i'm walkin right passed dude wit it in my hand, ion give a fukk what he do to her when i'm gone

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
1. you messed up for sleeping over.

2. if dude was smart, he would choke her out and give you a pass this time, but if he saw you again, you are probably getting stomped out.

3. You're gonna have cop pleas because you're at a disadvantage, He's pissed, you're nervous, you need to diffuse the situation as soon as possible, don't call the girl a b1tch or anything like that, don't puff your chest out.

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends just got into the coffin making business...

I can get you a discount before its too late

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Call the cops and act like I'm the boyfriend and the dude outside is some crazy stalker. Then once they arrive, walk out the door right by the dude, as their pushing his head into the backseat, give him the :jawalrus: and never call that bytch again :win:

cleanest and most legal (safe) way to do it. fukk if someone calls me a bytch for calling the police.

"I still fukked yo bytch nikka!" :umad: :stylin:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
cleanest and most legal (safe) way to do it. fukk if someone calls me a bytch for calling the police.

"I still fukked yo bytch nikka!" :umad: :stylin:

Hell yeah. I'm walking out of that apt with some p*ssy AND my life. Can't trust some these cats nowadays. I'm not getting stabbed or shot over a chick.