Sheila E: Prince recorded a better version of "Bad" than MJ but deleted it

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well if it was Mike and Prince together I doubt it would have flopped but creatively Michael and Prince were like oil and water, their styles would have never meshed well over the course of an entire project.

It was a possibility.
For a large artist or mainstream fixture drawing artist. To have a poor outing.
As a matter of fact.
Later on black or white. When mike destroyed the police car. That was misconstrued and began the original destruction of Michael's draw.

Quite possibly that same style of destruction of draw from being misunderstood. Could have easily played out on a batman movie. Coming off Adam west and being helped by the same director of beetle juice. Using beetle juice as the vision for Bruce Wayne, international playboy and also batman.
Mike did the right thing to stay far and away from that.

Especially since I believe this was around captain eo flopping at Disney as well.

Mike made the correct choice.

No way you risk someone telling you they are going to remake batman. Which again was Adam west at this time. Completely campy and dead as an actual relevent draw in mainstream America. Mike was already attached to a flop at Disney. That mike could not risk.
being a flop with batman too.
.those are two high drawing staple company's. That mike would have to manage failure at. Which would have been too much.
as a negative Drawing detractor.
for even Michael Jackson.
at that time to possibly recover.

Where people would have wanted mike.
to recover with another thriller.
to move forward. When no one can make another thriller. Not even Michael Jackson himself.

Mike made the right choice.
Prince could do misunderstood shyt.
After ben...I do not think mike could do much misunderstood media. Or compound failure based offshoot projects in between albums. Now maybe if mike had not of messed with his face and all that. Yet once mike started to change his appearance and put himself under too much scrutiny. Under the misunderstood offbrand for a black artist type demo. Mike had very little wiggle room.
to compound failures of any type after that.

Art Barr

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
It was a possibility.
For a large artist or mainstream fixture drawing artist. To have a poor outing.
As a matter of fact.
Later in black or white. When mike destroyed the police car. That was misconstrued and began the original destruction of Michael's draw.

Quite possibly that same style of destruction of draw from being misunderstood. Could have easily played out on a batman movie. Coming off Adam west and being helped by the same director of beetle juice. Using beetle juice as the vision for Bruce Wayne, international playboy and also batman.
Mike did the right thing to stay far and away from that.

Especially since I believe this was around captain eo flopping at Disney as well.

Mike made the correct choice.

No way you risk someone telling you they are going to remake batman. Which again was Adam west at this time. Completely campy and dead as an actual relevent draw in mainstream America. Mike was already attached to a flop at Disney. That mike could not risk.
being a flop with batman too.
.those are two high drawing staple company's. That mike would have to manage failure at. Which would have been too much.
as a negative Drawing detractor.
for even Michael Jackson.
at that time to possibly recover.

Where people would have wanted mike.
to recover with another thriller.
to move forward. When no one can make another thriller. Not even Michael Jackson himself.

Mike made the right choice.
Prince could do misunderstood shyt.
After ben...I do not think mike could do much misunderstood media. Or compound failure based offshoot projects in between albums. Now maybe if mike had not of messed with his face and all that. Yet once mike started to change his appearance and out himself under too much scrutiny. Under the misunderstood offbrand for a black artist type demo. Mike had very little wiggle room.
to compound failures of any type after that.

Art Barr
I would love to interview each of this man's English teachers and know what it was like to receive and grade his work

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I would love to interview each of this man's English teachers and know what it was like to receive and grade his work

What product have you produced the profitability for.

That enriches daily human life globally tho.

You ain't nuffin but a low talent no talent nikka on the internet. Who is overly fascinated with comics and have no talent in comics as well.

So all the you doing is cap'n.
Plus telling on yourself that yousa sheltered suburban face ass nikka as well.

Which is why no one knows or gives a shyt about you no where.
To even publically wonder a cot damn thing about you. While you sitting around fascinated by me tho.

@En Sabah Nur =Yousa goofie.

Art Barr

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
What product have you produced the profitability for.

That enriches daily human life globally tho.

You ain't nuffin but a low talent no talent nikka on the internet. Who is overly fascinated with comics and have no talent in comics as well.

So all the you doing is cap'n.
Plus telling on yourself that yousa sheltered suburban face ass nikka as well.

Which is why no one knows or gives a shyt about you no where.
To even publically wonder a cot damn thing about you. While you sitting around fascinated by me tho.

@En Sabah Nur =Yousa goofie.

Art Barr
:umad:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thanks for your brevity for a change :blessed:

Where is your classic record at el mentecato?

Miss me with this cap ass shyt.

Like you have some grand understanding of text. When you never did shyt with the human language.
to draw a day.
In your wack worthless life.

You goofie ass nikkaz be talking like you drew a dime and never left the house. Yet be trying to talk like some purveyor of cool. When you never did shyt nowhere.

Then deflect like you gained props. When yousa fukkin low draw no draw phoney.
at every endeavor you ever did in life tho.

Not to mention.
You have not one skill.
in any pillar of hiphop worth a damn.

Yet trying to come on the internet and get a fake identity. Like you some purveyor of cool. When you are not. Plus you have not one word of text of note online. Plus not one drawing avenue from a grassroots perspective in hiphop. Yet trying to act like the purveyor of cool. When nobody in real life or even the internet. Has ever inquired.
about anything you have ever done. or will do.

That whole civilian goofie shyt nikkaz do. Where they try to fake an identity behind the keyboard never works.

Nobody has ever said.
you did a damn thing in your life.

Yet you on here trying to get a fake identity.
When you really an online stalker.

Nobody knows you for doing a damn thing. So go concentrate on that. As you not talented enough. or even actualized.
to critique me about a damn thing. Not to mention it is never welled in anything actually relevent. Nor will you or anyone else. have some plethora of facts
to counter my superior fact based and relevent culture style posts a day in yo weak ass stalker style life.
Stop cap'n.
Nobody reads you.
To give a fukk about comprehension of your posts. So stop trying to cap.

Art Barr

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Mj and prince on the same song would of been interesting cause mj is a super perfectionist when it comes ro his music and prince is a if it sounds good then that's what we using
I am listening to the Morris Day audio book and what you are saying about Prince is the exact opposite of what he said Prince was like. :dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fwiw… might wanna “grain of salt” this one. Sheila E was banned from paisley park before prince passed, they weren’t on speaking terms, and the fam has been tight with her for a minute for acting like a grieving widow when he didn’t even fukk with her towards the end.

not saying it’s outright ducktales. i don’t know. but she’s been accused by apollonia and others of… telling ducktales. misusing charity funds, leveraging/inflating her role in his legacy for her own benefit… so yeah.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
fwiw… might wanna “grain of salt” this one. Sheila E was banned from paisley park before prince passed, they weren’t on speaking terms, and the fam has been tight with her for a minute for acting like a grieving widow when he didn’t even fukk with her towards the end.

not saying it’s outright ducktales. i don’t know. but she’s been accused by apollonia and others of… telling ducktales. misusing charity funds, leveraging/inflating her role in his legacy for her own benefit… so yeah.
Also, Paisley Park opened September '87 ( after the Bad album release) and the video for Bad was recorded in late '86. The demo MJ sent to Prince would have been earlier than that