Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
If prince does the song with mj

He probably ends up soing dirty diana instead of slash

He was just being petty cause he knew damn well that's not what mj was saying

Mj and prince on the same song would of been interesting cause mj is a super perfectionist when it comes ro his music and prince is a if it sounds good then that's what we using

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story I heard was that he actually sent his version back to Mike and Mike wasnt with it. Either way I am pissed they didn't figure it out. We were cheated. A "Bad" video with those two "battling" would have broken the internet before it got started :pachaha:.

Mike also wanted Whitney on "Cant Stop Loving You" but her label was on that bullshyt :rudy:. Listen to that shyt and tell me prime Whitney doesnt kill it.

We coulda had Prince and Whitney on "Bad" :francis: :damn:. Really stings now that they are all gone.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
from what has been told, Prince was supposed to Wesley Snipes in the video. As I've explained many times before, when someone turns down a role, it elevates someone else to stardom. Welsey went from Bad, to Major League, to King of NY to Mo Betta Blues and then New Jack City. After NJC, he had arrived. But it doesn't stop there. Martin Lawrence turned down Pookie on NJC due to he was grieving and that put Chris Rock on the map. So

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The story I heard was that he actually sent his version back to Mike and Mike wasnt with it. Either way I am pissed they didn't figure it out. We were cheated. A "Bad" video with those two "battling" would have broken the internet before it got started :pachaha:.

Mike also wanted Whitney on "Cant Stop Loving You" but her label was on that bullshyt :rudy:. Listen to that shyt and tell me prime Whitney doesnt kill it.

We coulda had Prince and Whitney on "Bad" :francis: :damn:. Really stings now that they are all gone.
Imagine he rolled out like that and it sold like Thriller :wow:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

MJ, Whitney and Prince were in the same era...

And cats say music ain't dead SMH

It's over