Sheesh future is flabbynsick ..

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Popular black music is :trash:

Like, imagine going to a concert to see Future, Lil Durk, Travis Scott and Boston Richey. I would have to have a double digit IQ to find any of them entertaining.
Yes it’s surprising that people would come out to see 3 of the bestselling artist of the past decade and the hottest new artist in Florida at an event taking place in Florida.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The nikka 40 years plus a habitual alcohol and drug/ lean user…. Looks great considering
He’s not on the lean that bad or maybe not all. he don’t got that signature pot belly Gucci had from drug abuse. But considering he probably doesn’t workout at all with that lifestyle his appearance isnt too bad. Probably still looks better than OP

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
He’s in better shape than most people, and he does drugs fukks hookers and performs every night.

Future could lose that in a month if he felt like it.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I feel you. But, if I’m spending that kind of money, it’s not to see wack shyt like Future, Travis Scott and Durk. :russ:

Give me Griselda, Freddie Gibbs, Lox, Navy Blue, Jay Electronica. People with actual talent and something to say.
Griselda trash as fukk, drumless ass beats:mjlol: and acting like jay electronica don’t be dropping shyt once every 15 years