Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
3-A2855-B3-72-BF-4757-9506-83-C874784202.png
that’s crazy

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I feel you. But, if I’m spending that kind of money, it’s not to see wack shyt like Future, Travis Scott and Durk. :russ:

Give me Griselda, Freddie Gibbs, Lox, Navy Blue, Jay Electronica. People with actual talent and something to say.

Something to say

:dead:

Griselda rapping coke and gun bars and gangsta Gibbs spitting vice lord music about how the feds was on him in gary, jada been rapping bout drugs and murder since I was in elementary school

I hate you hypocrite ass nikkas man

Just keep it a bean and say you don’t like melodic music

Then nikkas subject matter is no better than lil durk future or Travis scott

Daps
Something to say

:dead:

Griselda rapping coke and gun bars and gangsta Gibbs spitting vice lord music about how the feds was on him in gary, jada been rapping bout drugs and murder since I was in elementary school

I hate you hypocrite ass nikkas man

Just keep it a bean and say you don’t like melodic music

Then nikkas subject matter is no better than lil durk future or Travis scott
Ignoring the fact that you’re wrong about their content being indistinguishable from the likes of Future and Durk, those artists can actually rap, having an ability to properly enunciate words, sound legible and stay on beat.

As for my opinion of their “melodic” sound, I’m a fan of Cudi, who I’m sure you’d agree is about as “melodic” an artist as you’d find at this year’s Rolling Loud. I just don’t care for Future, Durk or Scott. I don’t think they’re talented artists, and I believe they’re marketed to the lowest common denominator in our society, the people who digest music uncritically and follow the lead of others like lemmings.

:francis: