Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I can’t bother cause if I do I’ma fukk around and strangle one of these b*stards breh straight up
This is why I say brehs need to keep an eye on the little kids in the family. You have ppl who think like this around children.

Even if they aren’t the perpetrators, they probably won’t believe the kid if something did happen.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just because one crime was committed doesn't mean another needs to be committed too
the baby is innocent

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: So was the 12yo girl. The state shouldn't be able to force a raped child to carry a pregnancy to term.
the state is not forcing anything...it is just preventing you from killing children
unfortunately even though 12 year olds are not emotionally mature to have a child they are physically capable. hence the adult impregnator needs to put to death, to prevent these messed up scenarios

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
the state is not forcing anything...it is just preventing you from killing children
unfortunately even though 12 year olds are not emotionally mature to have a child they are physically capable. hence the adult impregnator needs to put to death, to prevent these messed up scenarios
By not allowing her to terminate the pregnancy, they are forcing her to carry to term. She has no choice in the matter. Stop juelzing.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
By not allowing her to terminate the pregnancy, they are forcing her to carry to term. She has no choice in the matter. Stop juelzing.
victims of rape should be allowed one murder.......that's not how the justice system works

Tair

Superstar
Daps
a “stranger” raped her in the yard of her own house. I’m calling cap, and she just don’t wanna get exposed for being hot in the ass. How you was raped in your own yard and didn’t tell anybody? Why would a strange take the change to rape someone outside of their house instead of kidnapping them or forcing them atleast to go inside to not cause a scene. shyt ain’t adding up.

So, your - even though you don't know her or her family - opinion on the situation is more true than her own lived reality?

Reported and negged

:camby:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Don't fix your punkass dainty hands to try and regulate a man calling out a dumbass. Talking about "I wasn't there"... That girl was there you idiot.

You both need to bushed.

:camby:
But I'm here, and I'm about to put your emotional disturbed a** on ignore. Now go get therapy before you bust a vessel or something. Now you are on ignore :camby:

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
How this obscenely backwards fukkin shyt hole ever got a reputation as the "greatest country in the world" has gotta be purely propaganda inspired weapons grade copium delusion. :scust:

If this were truly the best of the best, then that should end all debate about the existence of hell right on the spot. Just take a look around u. Fukkin demons.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
You didn’t read. Or least skim at minimum .
Ya'll should read before writing a comment.
Fam once I read the title, I automatically felt empathy. It's a 12 year old, boy or girl their not supposed to be fukking.

I don't understand how anyone could feel anything else other than empathy and compassion.
:gucci:

Some people are demons, even when people around me say some demonic shyt or hint at it, I watch them closely now, that I'm older.

It's people on this site who legit have give off tones of having rape fantasy or pedo vibes and try to double down on it when you ask them about it.
:francis:

The internet is the wild