ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Kids feel shame breh. What are you talking about? Fear is real, she's a fukking kid. Person probably threatened her family or something.
i get all that. And all that can be true. It’s just the raped in the yard part. I guess it could have been nighttime and nobody was out. But then why would a 12 year old girl be outside alone at night?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i get all that. And all that can be true. It’s just the raped in the yard part. I guess it could have been nighttime and nobody was out. But then why would a 12 year old girl be outside alone at night?
Parents are at work. Who ever the perpetrator is, was supposed to be watching her. That's a common scenario. shyt it's how some boys I know got raped.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
a “stranger” raped her in the yard of her own house. I’m calling cap, and she just don’t wanna get exposed for being hot in the ass. How you was raped in your own yard and didn’t tell anybody? Why would a strange take the change to rape someone outside of their house instead of kidnapping them or forcing them atleast to go inside to not cause a scene. shyt ain’t adding up.
A TWELVE YEAR OLD?

Wow.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
a “stranger” raped her in the yard of her own house. I’m calling cap, and she just don’t wanna get exposed for being hot in the ass. How you was raped in your own yard and didn’t tell anybody? Why would a strange take the change to rape someone outside of their house instead of kidnapping them or forcing them atleast to go inside to not cause a scene. shyt ain’t adding up.

What the fukk is wrong with you? :hhh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Attitudes like what? I was giving him a scenario that he said couldn't happen.
I was agreeing with you and @KingTut and referring to @ReturnOfJudah ‘s crazy comments. Attitudes like his make victims not want to come forward.

Imagine calling a 12yr “hot in the pants”.
A child that age presenting with over-sexualized behavior has already been victimized and is now acting out those behaviors. Wtf would a 12yr old know about engaging in s3xual activity if someone didn’t introduce it to her?!

This is exactly why it happens. Ppl blame the child and adultify the child, child feels shame and doesn’t say anything, and the perpetrator gets to do what they want because the victim won’t speak up. Cycle never ends.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If i’m suppose to be watching her, why would i rape her in the yard? Out in the open?
No one is saying it had to be someone watching her. It was probably someone in the neighborhood/town who knew her family and habits. There are kids playing in the street and backyard in my neighborhood right now. None of us are psychos grabbing children, but you’d be crazy to think that doesn’t happen in towns any and everywhere across the globe.

This is what happens when ppl are too trusting and lackadaisical with their kids. You basically have to be on top of your kids non-stop and ppl need to know you’re that kind of parent.