She told my buddy: She is single and attracted to him but

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
She told my buddy: She is single and attracted to him but shes know how work goes, and she is not a jealous person, she wont show up at his crib at odd hours. She just want to take it slow, build a friendship first.

This is the buddy, who fingered the chick. Well they met again and she gave him a mini blow job.

Is she willing to be side chicked? Or is she looking for a relationship and trying to be flexible?

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
She told my buddy: She is single and attracted to him but shes know how work goes, and she is not a jealous person, she wont show up at his crib at odd hours. She just want to take it slow, build a friendship first.

This is the buddy, who fingered the chick. Well they met again and she gave him a mini blow job.

Is she willing to be side chicked? Or is she looking for a relationship and trying to be flexible?

:ufdup: Tell your boy to watch out breh..

I've been down that same road myself this bxtch used to jerk me, blow me from time to time, she told me she had mad feeling for the young cuban gawd and shxt :to:

She said she wanted to take shxt slow to build a friendship first and then do that night thing... It was a waste of time :sadcam:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
She sounds like she wants to be a side chick/fried with benefits if she's suckin him off but wants to take it slow.. It's a little too late for that. Lol

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Man they always say they don't mind when you tell them up front, "I'm not lookin' for a relationship, it's not me", but that goes against their nature and they always want more sooner or later :snoop:

That's why f*ck buddying usually doesn't last, and you have to get change the lineup every 6 months to 1.5 years. I got one steady for 3 years that's just like me. She doesn't want a relationship, she wants to f*ck, have fun, chill occasion and talk about interests. That's rare

It might be different with this side-chick, main chick business because it's always someone getting lead on and lied too :no:. Terrible idea to begin with if you don't want your windows to go missing on the count of a brick :russ:

And oh yeah; What the f*ck is a mini bl0wjob :wtf: :dwillhuh: :lupe:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Did your buddies finger fall off yet?

LOL, he said, he took the finger and gave her a whiff when they met again, remember? and she got mad.

He told me, she said: how did it feel to be used? because she nutted hard, from the fingering. He then said, there is a lot more for use, than a finger.