She told me lastnight. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME..YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I've had my share of the looney ones. This one chick wouldn't let me leave to go home. She held onto my leg so I dragged her ass to the elevator. :damn:

This other chick got mad I replaced her and started stalking my instagram and found pics of me and current gf and photoshopped her face on top of my gf. Scary. :merchant:

Another ex gf got pregnant after I dumped her by this no job having Muslim angry dude. She comes by my house on some hey I was around the way :comeon: and she brings her son. She goes on about how hard it is being a single mom and such and she tries to bring up how we can get back together :russ:She furthers go on to say and I quote " you know in the rain with a hat on he looks kinda like you" that's to the letter folks

:aicmon::usure::wtf::why::stopitslime::sitdown:

These bytches are a new breed

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was drunk and she was watching Tanisha gets married. And I pointed out how this Tanisha chick was a Fat Ass..

My girl just started to randomly start crying and said YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE.

I know it's not that time of month yet and i was drinking so I just :snoop: and went on with my business.

This women is crazy.
Why didn't you tell her there's the door gtfo?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forum should have been around 8 years ago. I'm learning things.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Any woman that blames her period for her being so insecure, and an emotional wreck is already those things without being on her period. Cramps don't make you crazy :rudy:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I used to HATE when women would blame that monthly bleeding for irrational and idiotic actions. bytch, you know right from wrong!