She told me lastnight. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME..YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm not leaving my girl KING.. She is a down ass bytch.

I should've told her

Yo momma anit shyt

Since the bytch dont like me

yeeeeees!....she'll know you aint dealing wit it

verdj6.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That shyt came out of no-where. I wanted a woman to come in here and give there POV on what the fukk made her say this stupid shyt.

This woman is bat-crazy

But i love her to death

I'm gonna one-day tell yall the story of how we both had knives in our hands ready to go to war over a UNO game..

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
That shyt came out of no-where. I wanted a woman to come in here and give there POV on what the fukk made her say this stupid shyt.

This woman is bat-crazy

But i love her to death

I'm gonna one-day tell yall the story of how we both had knives in our hands ready to go to war over a UNO game..

:popcorn:

but didn't you say in this other thread how you cheated on her recently or something? maybe she caught a whiff of it...

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She seems mad insecure. If you don't plan on dumping her ass anytime soon then let her know you staying, if not, just shut up and act like nothing happened.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My girl did the same thing minus the crying. Said she'll stay with me no matter what I do, and that I don't have the choice of leaving:wtf:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:popcorn:

but didn't you say in this other thread how you cheated on her recently or something? maybe she caught a whiff of it...

This was lastyear. I was gonna post the story on Sohh but we moved to The Coli and my computer is now fukked up.

But i did cheat recently and kinda still feel bad. I will post the story prolly next week when i can get by a computer

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Bouts of insanity aside, I never had a chick so attached to me to the point where she would do something crazy if I left her.

Must be nice.:ehh: