I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:childplease:

I'm already pregnant someone already beat you to it..... :umad:

ohhh ....I got next then :mjpls:

But on the real ...I'm a straight up dude...mildest nikka in my crew....got that good charisma to have a good time and can carry a conversation and overall good peeps to be friends with. Have non-alcoholic drink and try their Red Snapper. Inbox me

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

But on the real ...I'm a straight up dude...mildest nikka in my crew....got that good charisma to have a good time and can carry a conversation and overall good peeps to be friends with. Have non-alcoholic drink and try their Red Snapper. Inbox me

Nah breh.....

All you can get from me is a coli dap....... :yeshrug:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Have non-alcoholic drink and try their Red Snapper. Inbox me
It's a trap.
It's a set up.
6 weeks after KnowledgeisQueen delivers her baby, she'll start having non-stop erotic dreams about Skeet's red snapper. >_>

But Skeets is a SOHH legend, and there are not enough +reps in the coli to reward his genius.
I don't know why these women are lining up to get drilled by him w/o a condom. In a relationship, between boyfriends, single, widowed -- chicks don't care where Skeets is involved.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Meh....

It's hard to take it seriously on a board full of a bunch of :wrist:

I'll try though :smile:

You're right.

But I think skeets tells some truth. What he's not telling is I also think he's a downlow homosexual. I bet those threads won't come to pass.

A fakkit will always try to exploit women. He's missing something from his story that he doesn't share with us.

Reading his posts for years tells me he's got a history of abuse that he copes with by treating women like shyt. Granted, Yeah there are women out there that welcome and deserve this kind of treatment, but I don't think skeets actively looks for these types of women. He does it to any and everybody. And he downplays abortion and emotional abuse like its nothing.

I have reason to believe that he gets plenty women because he was raised by them. He knows how to talk to a woman initially I would believe, seeing his mommy getting gamed left and right, or she was probably a hookierre. One that always blamed him for not getting enough money cause tricks would leave upon smelling his rancid pampers or just couldn't do it as he stared through the cracks of the door to his mothers bedroom.

So she had a plan.....to leave him one day at her sister, "Betty the dopefiend" s house, while she handla'd her biz.

Young Skeets wasn't too familiar with the surroundings and was still a naive lil boy, so he decided to take one of her lil bags of "get right" and sprinkle it over himself (fresh off of watching peter pan) so he can just fly away to a better place. A happier place, where you can be a kid forever.

But he soon found out the harsh realities of life. He got cursed out, and when his aunt went to go get some more, you know they dont live alone...."nikka Jim" that stayed with her said "you gonna pay for this lil nikka. We going grocery shoppin' today....the house aint got no peanut butter" .....

And you know what came next.

So you'll have to excuse him. This is a battered man. Pain has overtaken him, so the only way he knows how to deal with it, is to administer it to others, and still to himself. Hating himself for being a thorn to his mother. Thats why he's into lifting weights and shyt. He's probably a male stripper too. And you know they're all fakkits.

Nice speaking with you guys, Have a nice day.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You're right.

But I think skeets tells some truth. What he's not telling is I also think he's a downlow homosexual. I bet those threads won't come to pass.

A fakkit will always try to exploit women. He's missing something from his story that he doesn't share with us.

Reading his posts for years tells me he's got a history of abuse that he copes with by treating women like shyt. Grbyanted, Yeah there are women out there that welcome and deserve this kind of treatment, but I don't think skeets actively looks for these types of women. He does it to any and everybody. And he downplays abortion and emotional abuse like its nothing.

I have reason to believe that he gets plenty women because he was raised by them. He knows how to talk to a woman initially I would believe, seeing his mommy getting gamed left and right, or she was probably a hookierre. One that always blamed him for not getting enough money cause tricks would leave upon smelling his rancid pampers or just couldn't do it as he stared through the cracks of the door to his mothers bedroom.

So she had a plan.....to leave him one day at her sister, "Betty the dopefiend" s house, while she handla'd her biz.

Young Skeets wasn't too familiar with the surroundings and was still a naive lil boy, so he decided to take one of her lil bags of "get right" and sprinkle it over himself (fresh off of watching peter pan) so he can just fly away to a better place. A happier place, where you can be a kid forever.

But he soon found out the harsh realities of life. He got cursed out, and when his aunt went to go get some more, you know they dont live alone...."nikka Jim" that stayed with her said "you gonna pay for this lil nikka. We going grocery shoppin' today....the house aint got no peanut butter" .....

And you know what came next.

So you'll have to excuse him. This is a battered man. Pain has overtaken him, so the only way he knows how to deal with it, is to administer it to others, and still to himself. Hating himself for being a thorn to his mother. Thats why he's into lifting weights and shyt. He's probably a male stripper too. And you know they're all fakkits.

Nice speaking with you guys, Have a nice day.

:ohhh::ohhh::dead::dead: Damn